OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PS4-Xbox-and-Nintendo-Switch-fans-get-HUGE-games-news-ahead-of-E3-2018-681614.jpg

Nintendo vs Sony vs Microsoft
Now the big 3 developers have held their annual E3 press conferences (and directs), we ask you - How would you rate them?

Whose conference were you most impressed by and which disappointed you the most?

Additionally, what were your favourite game announcements this year and what games were you hoping to see that didn't make an appearance?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Where's the D) None of the above option? ;O;

Don't think I've been "impressed" by any E3 in the last 5 years or so TBH. There were a couple FromSoft games that looked nice, Nioh 2 is nice, and new Halo is neat but other than that nothing really decent this year, just like every year.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft.
Though Bethesda was my favorite show overall.
I was hoping for Bloodborne 2, but at least we got to see Sekiro. Also wanted to see Metroid Prime 4 :(

Ghost of Tsushima was the best looking game for me and my new most wanted.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Microsoft clearly won by the sheer amount of games shown one after the other along with new stuff even if their wasnt much first party, and sony dropped the ball with the presentation aspect and lack of content besides focusing on a few things, the thing they did focus on were good. And Nintendo was just not good at all, very few things shown, almost everything was known about already and you guessed right, more ports of old games.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm unsure how to grade things. Nintendo had the most games I'm interested in, but Christ... Smash Bros is a GAME, Nintendo. It's not the second coming. There was no need to talk about every freaking appearance, finishing move, dress and even length of each character (note: I'm not even kidding: they really went into THAT much detail).

Haven't seen ubisoft yet, but thus far devolver goes for best actual presentation when purely grading the presentation. They had the very minimum of games, but brought them in style.

D

Deleted User

This E3 has been pretty meh.
Bethesda has to be the best with Doom Eternal and the Elder Scrolls VI (even though its more of an acknowledgement that work has started rather than showcasing).

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As a gamer owning all 3 the vote has to go to Microsoft, they showed the most (but did nothing to help their cause selling the Xbone). Sony probably second... true first place goes to Bethesda though: that was, in my opinion, the only 'good' one.

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
I would've added Ubisoft to the poll (The Division 2, AC Odyssey, BG&E2)

Nintendo's was awful - all that SSB coverage and no word on Metroid
Sony's was a little meh but TLoU Part II was all I was expecting
Microsoft - SotTR was all I wanted to see (Captain Spirit was good too)

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nintendo was absolutely lackluster.
Sony was decent, had the most amount of what i'm personally interested in
Microsoft won purely by battletoads. Problem with Microsoft is that nothing they ever have is exclusive if you count windows 10 (which no one does)

These kinds of polls here will always be in favor of Nintendo regardless, considering the amount of Nintendo fans there are here.
They could show literally nothing new (hey, that's actually what they kinda did) and they would still "win". I guess the only big surprise was that they embraced the Ridley meme

Last edited by DBlaze,
D

Deleted User

The poll doesn't surprise me as Nintendo has the most games for people who are not obsessed with gore and violence. cough sony cough.
uhhhh Nintendo's E3 was just ports and smash bros (which people are arguing if its a port), Sony and Microsoft actually showed games

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nintendo this year had a shit E3, the show excluding Smash they barely showed nothing, not everyone like this game and honestly Ps4 surprisingly showed more interesting games, THE NEW Spiderman is really cool!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit