Ranks of GBAtemp

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to be able to have the sale/trade section of the forums which I think would be neat. I think it is a good idea that you have to establish credibility to access that section of the forums.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I cant wait to get 500 posts!
biggrin.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I just want to be able to have the sale/trade section of the forums which I think would be neat. I think it is a good idea that you have to establish credibility to access that section of the forums.

That section even 150 posts isn't enough. It needs to be at least 600 because scams occur often there.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ryukouki said:
QUOTE said:

That section even 150 posts isn't enough. It needs to be at least 600 because scams occur often there.

Then the scammers would just spam until they got 600 posts :\

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Ryukouki said:
QUOTE said:

like saying hello, good!, great!
oh yeah i give you +1 on that

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
Ryukouki said:
QUOTE said:

They'd get banned before they even reach that number if their spamming is too obvious.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ryukouki said:
QUOTE said:

Often? I've only heard about one or maybe two incidents. If you think that's often...

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Ryukouki said:
QUOTE said:

They'd get banned before they even reach that number if their spamming is too obvious.

That doesn't mean they won't try. Spam is still spam.

Plus, them seeing that they need 600 posts will make them want to spam faster.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ryukouki said:
QUOTE said:

I think around 500 posts would be good. That way people won't join to sell crap.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah added (didn't have the correct name and color for the new group yesterday, so couldn't add it yet
tongue.gif
)

TinyT is the first one to join (Yesterday she was in Advanced, but now it's TV Tempers, so there is nobody in Advanced anymore)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
????? posts = ????????

We may see what this means, kinda thinking I'm not really Mag Staff material.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Overlord Nadrian said:
I thought amptor used to be in 'Advanced'
unsure.gif

Anyways, how does one earn that title, actually?
It depends

Amptor got that group to be able to use HTML for the reviews he posted
TinyT got it to access the TV stuff early

As stated in my post, you basically get that group if you need access to features regular members don't have, but don't need staff board access / full mod power.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
If you're banned, it doesn't nccessarily mean that you are banned for ever. Rockstar was banned but was then unbanned for "Good behaviour" on IRC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?