Random creation story c**p

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm, ive learned about many manu complicated things, but ive always leanred that time followed a single axis, though i like to think of it as a circle, that once finished (with the universe ending by collapsing back on itself, becoming a singularity agin) restarts with another big bang. although its super unlikely any of us will know whats correct.
It is very possible to have a second imaginary time. Refer to Prof. Hawking's Brief History of Time and Universe in a Nutshell. However I figured this somewhat on my own, but I posted it after finding Hawking to have the same discovery. In other words, physics is soon going to uncover great truth.
As for a new big bang, we won't be here in the next multiverse.
Edit: It was that I had a little research on mythicism only to find common things with physics. The previous mythical studies are from people in the past working in a different way, but in a more riddle like manner. I am nothing special.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

who what when why where
The primal being. Reality in its primal chaotic state. Before everything. Maybe life itself is an error. Space doesn't exist back then.

Last edited by Yil,

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
When you say in the beginning the universe was chaos it makes me think the universe was everything that would ever happen but at the exact same time. When the big bang happened it all unravelled into time itself thus creating the universe and space time we see today.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.