Status
Not open for further replies.

malodorous101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Apex said:
I saw the translation in progress page on google. All the stuff that I could have potentially helped with was already translated. Guess I have a lot of ways to go before I can be of any practical use.
Well it's not just a case of translating the text but also debugging and finding memory limits for certain structures (the crashes people have experienced from the previous patch was due to memory problems). Also reducing relatively long English statements to very short ones whilst still conveying their original meaning. So people like you that want to help may still be able to.

QUOTE(DarkWay @ Dec 21 2008, 12:30 AM) and thank you to noitora for helping to make this project so effective
bow.gif
grog.gif
?

Oath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another translation Noitora? Dont you have like 6 or 7 other translations on hold? Damn, all you Ragnarok Online fans are lucky.
I look forward to the next patch
yaynds.gif

Noob15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
um plz don't call me noobish...*ignores name*

when i try patching my ROM it says

"xdelta3: source file too short: XD3_INVALID_INPUT"
then rest of place original un patched untrimmed rom ect

i tried patching my ROM twice first time it was safe trimmed(4got that it was trimmmed lol)
and second time original untrimmed and everything and i still get the same message does any1 know what i should do, because i want to try Ragnarok in english rather then winging it in japenese.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noob15 said:
um plz don't call me noobish...*ignores name*

when i try patching my ROM it says

"xdelta3: source file too short: XD3_INVALID_INPUT"
then rest of place original un patched untrimmed rom ect

i tried patching my ROM twice first time it was safe trimmed(4got that it was trimmmed lol)
and second time original untrimmed and everything and i still get the same message does any1 know what i should do, because i want to try Ragnarok in english rather then winging it in japenese.
my advice wait for the next patch currently there are still bugs that need to be worked out of the patch so just sit tight and fingers crossed it'll be easy enough to fix for those geniusses
grog.gif

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
ninjaice15 said:
.... Damn, all you Ragnarok Online fans are lucky.
yaynds.gif

Yeah! u lucky ragnarok fans... i wish that legends like Noitora or Darthnemesis started an open translation of tales of hearts.
Anyway, thank u guys for all your help. I'm a fan of yours.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
is the current patch a full translation already? if it's not a burden could you post the percentage of translated text...

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Serabii said:
is the current patch a full translation already? if it's not a burden could you post the percentage of translated text...
No, the current patch is NOT a full translation. Translating a game requires a lot of hard work and time, and the game has only been out for about a week or so.

The percentage of completion is probably around 5%

Oath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster said:
ninjaice15 said:
Another translation Noitora? Dont you have like 6 or 7 other translations on hold? Damn, all you Ragnarok Online fans are lucky.
yaynds.gif
no, noitora is only editing the first post

Really? Shocker. Then who's translation is this? Or who's leading this translation project?

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ninjaice15 said:
psycoblaster said:
ninjaice15 said:
yaynds.gif

Really? Shocker. Then who's translation is this? Or who's leading this translation project?
why does that shock you? noitora's not the only romhacker here, you know.

Oath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster said:
ninjaice15 said:
psycoblaster said:
ninjaice15 said:
yaynds.gif

why does that shock you? noitora's not the only romhacker here, you know.
Obviously, but he does have alot of translation projects floating about. Just thought if anyone was to start a translation (on an anticipated RPG no less) chances are it would be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn