ROM Hack Ragnarok DS - English Translation Project

Titanium28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hyknez said:
one question.... this translation is over??? 100% the history?
i'm in geffen in the new quest and is in japanese :S

if i wrong.. srry

Atte:
Hyknez

I am having the same problem. When i reach the geffen bridge for the hunting treasure quest, the 2 guys from the warehouse in geffen start talking in japanese. How can i solve this problem?

bejiman

Trophies
XP
Country
What's the difference between the 2 patches? And why is the dev patch not recommended for casual players?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bejiman said:
What's the difference between the 2 patches? And why is the dev patch not recommended for casual players?
The Stable patch is just that, more stable and shouldn't crash at all (as far as I know).
The Dev patch has more translated, but could possibly cause the game to lock up at certain points (possibly).

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why did you revive this old thread? the project has been closed because an official english translation has been anounced by exceed

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...well it's not 100% over. I still work on it from time to time, but I know jack squat about japanese, so it's moving slowly. Consider it 99% over. If anyone would like to pick it back up, just say so.

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
USA release is out in 3 days so the wait is over
smile.gif

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Still no info in certain parts of the network
We must wait to "tomorrow" (16th day)

Btw twiztidsinz sir, You did great patch and if You would like to someday do another translation, what about Tales of games that came out only in Japan language on DS?
Just count out Tales of Innonce because it is being translated...sort of...by theabsolutezero sir, but that final stage is like not coming shortly...

About Ragnarok itself I will check sites from time to time but Ragnarok is probably one of those games that cames out at the time, no earlier, no later
lecture.gif

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
None of the recent posts, except maybe iSubaru's post, have anything to do with this game's translation. What I'm trying to say is that stop posting unrelated reply in this topic.

Shoulon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iSubaru said:
Still no info in certain parts of the network
We must wait to "tomorrow" (16th day)

Btw twiztidsinz sir, You did great patch and if You would like to someday do another translation, what about Tales of games that came out only in Japan language on DS?
Just count out Tales of Innonce because it is being translated...sort of...by theabsolutezero sir, but that final stage is like not coming shortly...

Would enjoy Tales of games having translations. I second his opinion.

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Tales of Hearts too? O_O
Woah that's great, I think Lloyd or Genis (ToS) appears in Tales of Hearts but I may be wrong
I checked network and still no US release around
I guess it will end up being released no earlier than on saturday or - worse scenario - like Digimons, 2 weeks after planned date

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: You are already bred! +1