Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Kajdan said:
not working either... can some tell me what kind of crappy cart I have, and where to find new firmware for this... thing? this flashcard thingy has this firmware(including a good ol' YSMENU)
You aren't supposed to ever post up a link with a pre-compiled ysmenu...btw though, that upload is a freakin mess. If that is the original firmware it came with, I'd suggest just tossing it...I don't even think the people that made that flashcart know what they are doing. What you could possibly do is try powering the DS with the flashcart without the microSD inserted and then tell the results (I'm betting on a "menu?" sort of thing, which would mean a ttds clone...)

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
jurassicplayer said:
Kajdan said:
not working either... can some tell me what kind of crappy cart I have, and where to find new firmware for this... thing? this flashcard thingy has this firmware(including a good ol' YSMENU)
You aren't supposed to ever post up a link with a pre-compiled ysmenu...btw though, that upload is a freakin mess. If that is the original firmware it came with, I'd suggest just tossing it...I don't even think the people that made that flashcart know what they are doing. What you could possibly do is try powering the DS with the flashcart without the microSD inserted and then tell the results (I'm betting on a "menu?" sort of thing, which would mean a ttds clone...)

Can you tell us the url on the package of your flashcart?
Is it "www.r4ids.com"?
This is the genuine r4ids gold.

If it is, you can download the latest kernel from www.r4ids.cn.
If you meet any question,you can send mail to [email protected]

niu

Trophies
Website
blog.sina.com.tw
XP
Country
United States
are all ak2 clone.
laugh.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Kajdan said:
well, I finally got my dad to buy a new flashcard. is m3izero any good?(I heard sakura works well
smile.gif
)
Sorry, but the M3i Zero is no good anymore. The M3 Team hardly ever updates and when they do update, it doesn't do much.
Although it does have the Quad-Boot, there are still way better cards out there.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kajdan said:
well, I finally got my dad to buy a new flashcard. is m3izero any good?(I heard sakura works well
smile.gif
)
I'd just go for an acekard2i.
Or, if you have enough money (I mean, if your father wants to spend enough money), the Supercard DSTWO.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
well, my bro and me are saving up for a SCDSTWO now. in the meantime, i got DSTT firmware working, so he's able to play for a while. Thanks for the help, I really Appreciate it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: admonish