Hacking R4i gold? is it an imposter? what is this flash cart really?

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Refixed TTMenu Kernel V1.18 new
arrow.gif
Download
Source : http://www.ndstt.net/download.html

I can even take a screenshot for you and upload it to imgur if you want :)

your download isnt from the DSTT website

and there site states that 1.17 was the latest

1.18 was made by 2ch not DSTT team

hence why your link lead to somewhere else

its exactly the same as why AKAIO is on the Acekard but not stated as the latest kernel by the team

Pong you really are perplexing, your immaturity and your slip, is showing. Trying to use psychology, with someone who could tie your mind into a pretzel, isn't going to work. In fact, reading your last few posts shows that you fail to post any facts proving yourself right in any way shape or form. The only thing I know is A. I'm absolutely right and B. people should not listen to what you say (100% of the time) and C. you either don't have $100 dollars or the confidence to bet. Bottom line, the information you gave out is wrong. The fact that you passed it along so easily, and were even condescending enough to put an "lol" in front of your post, is very representative of your true character. I don't like for bad/incorrect information to get passed along, so I thought I would try to nip it in the bud, in this one case, and hope for a somewhat positive result. I knew I should have left it alone because I was going to run into a small minded, cocky kid who had no idea what I was talking about because all his information comes from what he has been told and not what he has researched. In other words, you have never set out to find if what I'm saying is the truth, and the funny thing is I gave you an example that is so blatant a five year old could grasp it. It doesn't matter what the DSTT team's present predicament is, they are proof that a kernel can be coded to brick a flashcard...and that's what I have been saying for far too long now. For all of those that had to read these back and forth messages I'm sorry and I promise this is my last post on this matter. Please forgive me? :unsure:

well seeing as you now cannot disprove what i have said i see you have just resorted to giving up

how is my info given out wrong
it makes perfect sence and as you have failed to prove evidence it has bricked any other card than the team intended it to it to it proves my statements

Jimmys points of convo

jimmy thinks a firmware update is kernel
jimmy proven wrong as a firmware update cannot be loaded from boot making it not a kernel

jimmy thinks DSTT 1.18 is latest
jimmy proven wrong by site stating that 1.17 is latest and 1.18 made by 2ch

jimmy thinks DSTT fakekiller (which no longer exists in the kernel) affects all carts
jimmy proven wrong in the fact that he cannot find any evidence of it killing other cards

so jimmy wheres the parts that i where wrong?
i just see alot of failure on your part
clearly you are someone that hates being wrong
What goddamn age are you? You said there was no such thing as kernel 1.18, which it is shown on the page, you told me to find it on. You never said it had to be DSTT, you just said it didn't exist.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Refixed TTMenu Kernel V1.18 new
arrow.gif
Download
Source : http://www.ndstt.net/download.html

I can even take a screenshot for you and upload it to imgur if you want :)

your download isnt from the DSTT website

and there site states that 1.17 was the latest

1.18 was made by 2ch not DSTT team

hence why your link lead to somewhere else

its exactly the same as why AKAIO is on the Acekard but not stated as the latest kernel by the team

Pong you really are perplexing, your immaturity and your slip, is showing. Trying to use psychology, with someone who could tie your mind into a pretzel, isn't going to work. In fact, reading your last few posts shows that you fail to post any facts proving yourself right in any way shape or form. The only thing I know is A. I'm absolutely right and B. people should not listen to what you say (100% of the time) and C. you either don't have $100 dollars or the confidence to bet. Bottom line, the information you gave out is wrong. The fact that you passed it along so easily, and were even condescending enough to put an "lol" in front of your post, is very representative of your true character. I don't like for bad/incorrect information to get passed along, so I thought I would try to nip it in the bud, in this one case, and hope for a somewhat positive result. I knew I should have left it alone because I was going to run into a small minded, cocky kid who had no idea what I was talking about because all his information comes from what he has been told and not what he has researched. In other words, you have never set out to find if what I'm saying is the truth, and the funny thing is I gave you an example that is so blatant a five year old could grasp it. It doesn't matter what the DSTT team's present predicament is, they are proof that a kernel can be coded to brick a flashcard...and that's what I have been saying for far too long now. For all of those that had to read these back and forth messages I'm sorry and I promise this is my last post on this matter. Please forgive me? :unsure:

well seeing as you now cannot disprove what i have said i see you have just resorted to giving up

how is my info given out wrong
it makes perfect sence and as you have failed to prove evidence it has bricked any other card than the team intended it to it to it proves my statements

Jimmys points of convo

jimmy thinks a firmware update is kernel
jimmy proven wrong as a firmware update cannot be loaded from boot making it not a kernel

jimmy thinks DSTT 1.18 is latest
jimmy proven wrong by site stating that 1.17 is latest and 1.18 made by 2ch

jimmy thinks DSTT fakekiller (which no longer exists in the kernel) affects all carts
jimmy proven wrong in the fact that he cannot find any evidence of it killing other cards

so jimmy wheres the parts that i where wrong?
i just see alot of failure on your part
clearly you are someone that hates being wrong
What goddamn age are you? You said there was no such thing as kernel 1.18, which it is shown on the page, you told me to find it on. You never said it had to be DSTT, you just said it didn't exist.

It's not by the dstt team
I knew it existed
i meant never existed created by the DSTT team

Bet a lot of people don't even know that RGF has a special version of ysmenu that 2ch made as some updates whereafe to the loader so it would load certain games and also why now it can load encrypted roms

awaseth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm a bit confused here, jimmy pm'ed me and told me that this cart from r4i.ndsi.in was an acekard clone, but I recall that someone said that this was a clone of the original r4. So which is it? And will traditional patches still work on this cart?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm a bit confused here, jimmy pm'ed me and told me that this cart from r4i.ndsi.in was an acekard clone, but I recall that someone said that this was a clone of the original r4. So which is it? And will traditional patches still work on this cart?
I also, sent you a link to xenon++ website to show you where the answer to your question is. Sheesh. I'll tell you what, tell me what you want to hear and I'll tell you that. Will you then be happy?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Carts with "R4" in the name are a "clone" of the original in the sense that they use the "R4" name and pretend to be an official "R4" product when they're not...

But they're also clones of other hardware, as in physical copies. Some "R4"-named carts are clones of DSTT hardware, some copy Acekard, etc.

So it's both, depending on how you look at it.

awaseth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jimmy, i was confused as to what pong said because he thought it was a r4 original clone so i wanted to know if there is any substantial evidence so that I could personally create a YSmenu edit off of RGF's update for the GEi, the ttDS or the r4 clones. jeez, you get so pissed at everything jimmy... take it easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works