XP
Country
Antarctica

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Could you please upload your backup? I'm trying to install it on 2013 one.
Simply use the modified ntrboot_flasher posted HERE to make you own backup (and check if it's not garbages only aka full of FF or 00 - if it is stop just stop here) then restore NOR B9S file to your flashcard.

Last edited by toto621,
Reactions: emuashui

MiiJack

Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
Simply use the modified ntrboot_flasher posted HERE to make you own backup (and check if it's not garbages only aka full of FF or 00 - if it is stop just stop here) then restore NOR B9S file to your flashcard.
All of my backups are garbage (there's another case full of 2A), also the card is bricked, so how many times do I need to try backing up?

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you card is already bricked then doing a backup is useless (am I wrong ?), unless you really don't want to go futther, why not just flashing NDS NOR file, see if the card work again then use other NOR or official R4i-SDHC flasher to enable NTRBoot, you basically have nothing to loose right ?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You seem to have posted the same thing twice

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a bricked console (bluescreen), and when i trigger NTRBoot, the console freezes in a black screen. AFAIK, GodMode9 can be hardcoded in the NTRBoot card. It's possible with the R4i B9S?

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If both dumps match it should be working, unless they have some anti-counterfeit system going on.
Did you try restoring the "working as a normal flashcart" dump from @pandavova ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Put godmode9 as ntrboot.firm on the bricked console and try doing the magnet combo with the flashcart.

It doesn't work. If i put another non-ntrboot card, i have a bluescreen. With the NTRboot one, i have a blackscreen. I've already tried with ntrboot.firm and boot.firm in the SD root.

Phoenix333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I have an r4i-sdhc 1.4.2 and an o3ds with no cfw. Would I be able to restore one of the r4i-b9s backups using this nds file
Yes, this is how every single recent flashcart works. To get around signing requirements, they spoof a whitelisted game. It's usually the same title, but may vary with updates.

Run this first and take a backup. You'll want to select the r4i-sdhc option: https://gbatemp.net/attachments/ntrboot_flasher-zip.102456
Then after running their flasher, take another backup. It would be useful to see both.

Of course, if you have no CFW *you can't run any of those*. Attached is a nds flasher. It has not been tested at all, needed a bunch of modifications. (I should help @d3m3vilurr out with updating it at some point, sorry for the rapid changes) select the r4i-sdhc option. etc.

regardless, ntrboot injection won't work yet.

EDIT: forgot to attach. >_>
or is that only for the r4i sdhc 3ds versions?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me with the card? I got it reverted hours ago and I've tried every single kernel/firmware/wood I have found on the internet and it's still a very annoying white screen.
If you were simply missing the kernel, you wouldn't get a white screen but a screen with a micro SD card and a question mark. A white screen means the DS portion of your 3DS (TWL Firm) is not working. Does the card work on your DS Lite with a kernel installed on it?

Yandere-chan

The One and Only
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOW??? (caps) ((:

If you were simply missing the kernel, you wouldn't get a white screen but a screen with a micro SD card and a question mark. A white screen means the DS portion of your 3DS (TWL Firm) is not working. Does the card work on your DS Lite with a kernel installed on it?

The fix is to reflash the card to B9S with the r4i-sdhc.com v1.0 flasher then re-unb9s flash it with the modified flasher.

Reactions: some1ne

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i still can't trigger the NTRboot in my already hacked 3DS, i want to test it since i have no unhacked 3DS right now.

Last edited by aos10,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0