R4DS UBER AWESOME FIRMWAER 1337 OMG

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I JUST ADDED TEH 1337 SUPPORT FOR FINAL FANTASY 14 RC2!!!!!!!!! AND DIABLO 3 BETA 8!

EDIT: JUST ADDED SUPPORT FOR CRYSIS 3: FLAMES OF DEATH (TO YOUR PC), I JUST NEDDED TO UPSCALE THE TEXTURES, SO IT WONT LOOK BLURRY.

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
4zndude345 said:
ENDscape said:
4zndude345 said:
ehh is this spam about the frimware cuz i cant tell one guys talking ABOUT his computer or sumthing and sumthing about wii and 360

NOO WAY. ITS 100% REal.

you didnt answer my question i said are you talking about the frimware or something esle

Just stop while you're ahead.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you put this firmware onto your MicroSD card, it instantly transforms into Gurren Lagann, then combines with the R4DS to become the Arc Gurren Laggann, and then that combines with the DS the Chouginga Gurren Lagann. Then, when you play a game using the Chouginga Gurren Lagann, IT BECOMES TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN, WHICH HAS THE ABILITY TO DRILL THROUGH THE HEAVENS.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster. I would love to thank the person that made this UBER l33t hxxor firmaer possible. I tried this and it plays anything.

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
WHOA!!!
I just downloaded Reality EMU 1.69
It basically just emulates Reality.
It was originally a simple modification of the Matrix beta 7 (used in the movie "the matrix")
but they have had a complete overhaul since then and now is mostly completely new code.
this new version has all these great new features.
+Finaly fixed the sound bug
+Better sunset
+Fixed the bug where you could sometimes taste Urine when swimming with beans in your back pocket.
+Dogs no longer walk through walls.
+The sensation of Farting has been improved by 62.8%
+Now you can choose to not have gay sex in most situations.

(www.Realityemu.com)
Its been in development for 75 years but they haven't been able to test it yet because it keeps crashing all their mainframe computers. But it works on my ds with this firmware through the windows 3.1 Emulator!!!!!

I spoke to this man on some forums who said If I connect a modified cable from the ds up and into my anus I can interface with it much more realistically and by pass the screen!!!!!
ALSO I have this friend who hacked into there system by stealing the password from a guy who works there buy sleeping with his girlfriend and going though her stuff while she was asleep!!!!!

Now I am using the leaked version Reality EMU beta 10 it has THIS AMAZING NEW FEATURE THAT ACTUALLY EFFECTS REAL WORLD EVENTS!!!!

SO now with the anus interface to my ds and the new leaked version I am now emulating Reality BUT ALSO EFFECTING IT!!! EVEN AS I TYPE TO YOU THIS MOMENT I AM DOING IT FROM WITH IN REALITY EMU!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! the only problem is that every now and then my anus itches and the internet seems to go a little faster that in reality ...which actually is a good thing!!!

I have sent them an email to tell them that it works on this firmware on the ds through windows 3.1 and they are totally amazed!!!

wow you have to try this

Edit: for those interested here are a few screenies :
SuperStock_1614R-10035.jpg

sonoma_county_fair_frozen_banana.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up