Hacking R4 usrcheat.dat question

xidarandrenus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly new to R4 and I've been trying to create my own usrcheat.dat file using the cheat code editor. However, when I load the game with the cheat.dat and usrcheat.dat, only the cheats in the official one actually work. The other one doesn't do anything. I've tried several codes and have had no luck. Any suggestions?

bouzekry

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'm fairly new to R4 and I've been trying to create my own usrcheat.dat file using the cheat code editor. However, when I load the game with the cheat.dat and usrcheat.dat, only the cheats in the official one actually work. The other one doesn't do anything. I've tried several codes and have had no luck. Any suggestions?
did you put the good game id while creating the cheats, if not try getting the laatest version of cheat editor for R4DS home site, it has an option to get the Game id from the rom
wink.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the "Get game ID from ROM" option, and it didn't work. Any other suggestions?

do not rename urcheat.dat, also when you add in a game id that already exist you will see 2 cheat boxes, the one with tye (Y) is the Cheat.dat one, the one without a (Y) is the urcheat.dat which you have to press on the touch screen, also do not forget to disable the Cheat.dat codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and...