Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

zomgugoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it would be worth mentioning, if you're using Bootanim9 + Luma and you're using the new method to boot Luma (renaming arm9loaderhax.bin to luma.bin in /anim), it seems the twlfirm patching doesn't work and flashcarts won't boot - with or without launchers. You just get a black screen. The old method (using pathchanger) still works.

Elratauru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
WHat you're doing wrong is using these launchers with your 3ds compatible flashcart. Unnecessary.
You should have to use a loader with a R4i 3DS.
What CFW do you use ?

Im using Luma3DS running through A9LH. If I try to run the cart directly, It gives me two white screens and nothing else. Then, how could I run it properly? Seems to work fine on my DSLite as it is...
Maybe rolling back the Wood, or reformatting the card to be sure.

Edit: Formatted the cart firmware with a newer version (the one that said for 3DS V4.5.0-10 & DSi V1.45) and seemed to work! :)

Last edited by Elratauru,
Reactions: AkGBA

Lex_Light

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using the Wood R4 loader, and the flashcard loads, through it doesn't have any text and I can only see the images of the microSD, the GBA cartridge and the folder, and when I select them, the text is empty.
(Old 3DS XL, Sysnand 9.2 and Emunand 10.7 with Luma 3DS 5.5, and the loader was installed with FBI over 2.2.0).

Last edited by Lex_Light,

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm using the Wood R4 loader, and the flashcard loads, through it doesn't have any text and I can only see the images of the microSD, the GBA cartridge and the folder, and when I select them, the text is empty.
(Old 3DS XL, Sysnand 9.2 and Emunand 10.7 with Luma 3DS 5.5, and the loader was installed with FBI over 2.2.0).

R4 connection problem. Try loading the launcher with the cart completely pushed in the slot with your finger.

Lex_Light

Trophies
XP
Country
R4 connection problem. Try loading the launcher with the cart completely pushed in the slot with your finger.
Pushed until the card sounds, so that it gets out when you let go your finger or what?
EDIT: Tried what I've said, still not working so well.

Last edited by Lex_Light,

Speck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello my boys. i am using an original DSTT from 27 years ago and it is not working
when i put the card in the slot and start the launcher, both the DSTT and the moonshell one, it sits on the white Loading screen with the happy micro-SD card with a musical note next to it and doesn't continue
is there something i have done wrong

using A9LH, on Luma3DS

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Does this work like the DS demos? It loads the program into memory then set it to NTR mode?

I'm sorry I haven't got the patience to parse all the "DSTWO" relating posts on this thread, so I hope my question won't have been answered a thousand times :P
I have a DSTWO that works perfectly on my DSi, can run games, etc... but when inserted into my O3DS, it always throw me the "An error has occured" screen. What kind of patch have I got to apply? (also, doesn't Luma3DS patch automatically TWL_firm? I am a bit lost...)
Thank you! :)

Edit: TWL Slot-1 Launcher doesn't help, still getting the error screen :(
Is it updated?

Victorum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep, sorry for the late reply; it was the combination of 2 factors: The EOS wasn't up to date (but I thought this wouldn't change anything), and the cart has to be inserted really slowly, making sure it isn't inserted sideways... Seems logical, but it is hard to trigger. However, problem solved, thank you :)

Venat

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do ds games usually launch from that dsiware icon? I don't even have that.

And is the launcher cia supposed to show up somewhere after install, because I don't see it.

Venat

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It works fine now.

Is it possible to use the ds resolution mode?

And does WoodM3 have cheats? Or does something else work that has cheats?

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would one uninstall this, if they decide too? Say i installed the Woodlauncher CIA to boot my old R4 (2g) card, how do you remove it, as I heard of TWL issues when doing A9LH installs.

Cheers

vexhash

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have EZ Flash V from expansion pack (ds+gba cartridges). It didn't work with TWL Slot-1 Launcher, are there chances that it will work with this launcher?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would one uninstall this, if they decide too? Say i installed the Woodlauncher CIA to boot my old R4 (2g) card, how do you remove it, as I heard of TWL issues when doing A9LH installs.

Cheers
Just delete it in System Settings.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have EZ Flash V from expansion pack (ds+gba cartridges). It didn't work with TWL Slot-1 Launcher, are there chances that it will work with this launcher?
There's nothing for EZ Flash V yet.

Venat

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I figured out I can just use ys menu while already using Wood to use cheats again! Probably would've started without Wood anyway, but the first post says it needs wood.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States

TarableCode

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How did you make the DSi hybrid mode launcher for the R4?
Is it device specific or can any DLDI patch be worked into it, like the r4i-sdhc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto