Hacking [R4][Firmwares] * - Ask For Your R4i-SDHC Clone Firmware! - *

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I have the R4 flashcarts seen in the pictures. The flashcarts before update to 1.4.5E version previously working on my Nintendo DSi XL I don't know which firmware to install because their websites are dead, so can anyone help me with the firmware I need to install?
R4i-RTS Lite card uses the firmware for the R4i-Gold(.)HK card. https://flashcard-archive.ds-homebrew.com/r4i-gold.hk/
Not sure about that other card, though.

Reactions: raxadian and xprez

xprez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
R4i-RTS Lite card uses the firmware for the R4i-Gold(.)HK card. ***
Not sure about that other card, though.
I tried this firmware but I was not successful my nintendo DSi XL saying An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for details. Is this version incompatible with 1.4.5E?

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried this firmware but I was not successful my nintendo DSi XL saying An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for details. Is this version incompatible with 1.4.5E?
Your flashcart was blacklisted on the latest system update. You need custom firmware to be able to use the cart again, or go with TWiLight Menu.

https://dsi.cfw.guide

Reactions: raxadian

xprez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Your flashcart was blacklisted on the latest system update. You need custom firmware to be able to use the cart again, or go with TWiLight Menu.

Is there a way to fix this problem with a new firmware of this flashcard? Otherwise I will do it as you said.
btw Nintendo DSi XL gives this warning in the other flashcards whose pictures I shared.

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a way to fix this problem with a new firmware of this flashcard? Otherwise I will do it as you said.
btw Nintendo DSi XL gives this warning in the other flashcards whose pictures I shared.
No. Don't think there are any firmware updates for this card (not to be confused with the kernel). You can use it again with custom firmware or if you have an older DS like a DS Lite.

Reactions: raxadian and xprez

xprez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
No. Don't think there are any firmware updates for this card (not to be confused with the kernel). You can use it again with custom firmware or if you have an older DS like a DS Lite.
Ok, thank you so much for your help. I actually have a flashcard running on 1.4.5E version. I wanted to know whether these other flashcards I have could be brought to life again. I don't currently own another Nintendo, but if I buy one in the future, I may use these flashcards or use custom firmware.

Skatman

Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
Hey, got this card with DS lite I bought, but no SD, Trying to find correct FW, Tried several random I could get my hands on, no luck.

Attachments

• 20240417_220033.jpg
    20240417_220033.jpg
    901.8 KB · Views: 4

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would be to easy I guess :) Still same issue. DS Lite shows card as DORASU,, but when trying to load it, it get's stuck on loading screen.
You need to rename "_DS_MENU.DAT" to "_gold3ds.dat" (lower-case). Or re-format your SD card to FAT32, 32kb cluster.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong