-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am Russian lol. Or else, I wouldn't bother with this.

Intelligence, "?????" is totally wrong here, because in computer talk we use the word "????". And people in Russian GBA/NDS community still use the word "????" for it. You may read topics here. So it stands. And it's better to unite "?????/?????" to just "???????????" (Multimedia).

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uploaded my Communist Party skin to Mavis' site. Artwork is cut-n-paste from several artists at deviantart, names forgottenÂ
unsure.gif
 The chyrillic letters are "games, media, slot II" translated with babelfish, don't know if it's an accurate translation.

(Please enjoy communism responsibly)

Cool skin - thanks.

Any chance of a green and black anarchist skin? ^_-

I don't think pictures of bakunin and proudhon would look as good though.
smile.gif

Tenkaichi

Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
My first post here, and my first skin! As I do not have an R4 yet, it is untested, but it should work.
Warning: Contains some spoilers to those who haven't completed Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Justice for All. (just evidence and profile pictures, plus one area in JFA case 4)
Phoenix Wright Skin
icons.jpg

Great idea! But...

I d/led it and it needs a little bit of tweaking (I'm using an M3 Simply)... the white space in first backround was catching my eye; it made it seem like the image is too small for the screen. Dropping the pics into the _system_, the pic I like best (the "icons") one didn't work for me. I feel like the second background is a little cluttered... but I think it's more the brown spots that seem out of place. Put Mia in that picture! She's better than Von Karma.
biggrin.gif

I've got a question about Moonshell skinning - I did the easy installation (thinking it would fix my problem) where you just unzip the folders to the root, but the bluemoon skin will not show up when I boot up Moonshell! Instead I have this kind of purple-ish desktop with lines on the bottom and a normal black window up top. Anyone know how to get it to work properly?

Tenkaichi

Intelligence

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I am Russian lol. Or else, I wouldn't bother with this.

Intelligence, "?????" is totally wrong here, because in computer talk we use the word "????". And people in Russian GBA/NDS community still use the word "????" for it. You may read topics here. So it stands. And it's better to unite "?????/?????" to just "???????????" (Multimedia).
?? ? ? ???????, ??? ????? ?????? ????, ?????? ????? ???????? ?????????. ??????? slot - ?????. ? ????????? ??????? ??? ?????-2 - ?????????. ? ??? ?? ????? ????-2 - ??? ????????. ??????, ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????
smile.gif

?????? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ?????, ????? ????????? ????????

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I d/led it and it needs a little bit of tweaking (I'm using an M3 Simply)... the white space in first backround was catching my eye; it made it seem like the image is too small for the screen. Dropping the pics into the _system_, the pic I like best (the "icons") one didn't work for me. I feel like the second background is a little cluttered... but I think it's more the brown spots that seem out of place. Put Mia in that picture! She's better than Von Karma.
biggrin.gif

I'll try and make a second version. What do you suggest should be on the top background? Maybe the zoomed-out courtroom? How should I make the text visible, if it shouldn't be whited-out? I'll [try to] make it simpler.

EDIT: Speaking of simple, here's a skin I quickly made. It is very simple, titled simplicity. As before, my R4 isn't here yet, so it's untested. Probably too simple.
Simplicity
icons-1.jpg

shike500

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the feedback on the nonsense russian translation. If anyone's up to it, go ahead and replace the text with something sensible.
wink.gif

... I think you are not able to distinguish Soviet Union and communism. You have pictures of Fidel Castro, Mao Tsedun and Karl Marx and still have a Smaller Coat of arms of Soviet Union and a Red Star - a medal for heroic actions in World War 2.
All together they make a bunch of nonsense. Reconsider it, please.
smile.gif
... well, the skin is called Communist Party...
rolleyes.gif

Again, feel free to modify to your liking.

cheers!
smile.gif

Tenkaichi

Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll try and make a second version. What do you suggest should be on the top background? Maybe the zoomed-out courtroom? How should I make the text visible, if it shouldn't be whited-out? I'll [try to] make it simpler.

EDIT: Speaking of simple, here's a skin I quickly made. It is very simple, titled simplicity. As before, my R4 isn't here yet, so it's untested. Probably too simple.
Simplicity
icons-1.jpg

The directories and text are brown and black, respectively. I don't think you'll have a problem because background 1 is light.

Do try the zoomed out courtroom for background 2, however that might really look too simple. Or how about not a close-up of the profiles/evidence, but a normal presentation like in the game (with the eight boxes)? Also, like what I was saying before, the brown lines where the date and revision text goes (under the Info tab with the folder) - the text JUST fits... maybe it needs a little more room and an outline?

The simplicity skin is like you said - VERY simple. The only problem is on the logo - the black lines do not fit the M3 logo by about 2mm (in true measurements).

Sorry for lack of a good description and no pictures... I'll see what I can do next time.

Tenkaichi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte