OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
MissingNo._ said:
67birdman said:
I'm pretty sure it does, my friends do that.
I never did it tho personally..

Oh. I'll test it sometime.

It doesn't. You can't have 2 people on 1 Xbox playing on Live together. I would know because I've been playing it a lot recently, and I've tried it recently. And when I posted before, I was giving my opinion. You acted like I was trying to bash whatever 67birdman said, which I wasn't.

Also, you can aim down any gun. Rifles, SMGs, Shotguns, etc...If you'd rather take advice that isn't correct, go ahead. I have other things to do than help people that don't want to listen.
QUOTE(67birdman @ Jun 30 2010, 01:09 PM)
Calm down there.
I was just saying that because my friends told me that it does (he said he would test it)
And by aim down, I meant the guns that you have to aim down to shoot correctly--like rifles.

That is what he meant.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I made a class with a shotgun, I would use steady aim, because with it SG spread is funneled more into the center of your reticule thus increasing accuracy and range, equip a grip for more range because on SGs the range is determined by the accuracy. When I played it for the Wii, that was the sort of class a practiced most on. All steady aim does is pull bullets towards the center of the reticule, for superior close range ganking ability.

67birdman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
O alright thanks for the tip.. Didn't know that.
And thanks for understanding missing no.
wink.gif

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
If I made a class with a shotgun, I would use steady aim, because with it SG spread is funneled more into the center of your reticule thus increasing accuracy and range, equip a grip for more range because on SGs the range is determined by the accuracy. When I played it for the Wii, that was the sort of class a practiced most on. All steady aim does is pull bullets towards the center of the reticule, for superior close range ganking ability.

Either that or Stopping Power. It turns out that it's usually a one hit kill if you have Stopping Power equipped without Steady Aim.

QUOTE(67birdman @ Jun 30 2010, 09:31 PM) And thanks for understanding missing no.
wink.gif

Welcome.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MissingNo._ said:
Sterl500 said:

Either that or Stopping Power. It turns out that it's usually a one hit kill if you have Stopping Power equipped without Steady Aim.

QUOTE(67birdman @ Jun 30 2010, 09:31 PM) And thanks for understanding missing no.
wink.gif

Welcome.
You can have both equipped right. Steady aim is green, and stopping power is red. If you want superior accuracy from hip fire, I suggest using SP, and SA, and I would usually use bandoleer as well.

God I am better at WaW than I thought I was. Got a pretty good Kd already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0