1. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Italy
    hey, Guys we should have a POKEMON GO topic but for WARZONE, so everyone from Gbatemp could add each others and have fun!

here's my Activision ID
    EzClaaaap#6872466

Battle.net ID
    EzClaaaap#2496

I'm play it on PC!

Last edited by leon315, May 30, 2020
    Chary likes this.
  2. Zeldaplayer67

Zeldaplayer67 Antisocial behavior detected.

United States
    I play this game. The netcode is straight up garbage and you die way to quick for a battle royale, I'm talking 1.5 seconds.

3. GhostLatte

GhostLatte GBAtemp's Official Van Master™

United States
    While I’m not into battle royales, multiplayer is quite fun when it’s not filled with campers.

0B8E0EFA-243D-4695-AC9D-C9C2CC4A6BE8.jpeg

MicmasH_W, 64bitmodels, BORTZ and 2 others like this.
  4. Zeldaplayer67

Zeldaplayer67 Antisocial behavior detected.

United States
    Every. Single. Match.

5. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing
    Supervisor

United States
    I have more recently got into shooty looties but not necessarily the battle royal type. However, if you like games PUBG, from what I understand, warzone is a AAA version of that

6. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!
    Former Staff

Colombia
    In order to try this game I had to uninstall 4 games from my PS4. Then I had to delete most of my save files, stored media, etc. The install was SO HUGE because its bundled with the original and *paid* game, that I almost did not get it installed. I played a few games, and started to learn the map, when the 1st update came out. That update was so large that I no longer had room on my PS4. Currently there were only 2 games installed, one was War Zone. That was pretty much the nail that sealed it. I deleted it, installed things worth playing, and haven't looked back.

If anyone is interested in reading the old GBAtemp recommends, https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/GBAtemp_Recommends

-Another World

7. PROTOBOY

PROTOBOY GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I don't know, I got it on my Xbox One X but I don't like it. I prefer multiplayer of Black Op 1 and 3...

8. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Italy
    you can install on external HDD, if you have one.

9. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    People that have said the only reason they don't play it is because of it's size & they have no room. How about deleting some of the stuff you never play? I've always found it completely pointless to fill my drive with games just because I can & because it looks cool scrolling, while the majority of them just sit there rarely or never played. I only ever keep 3-5 games on my PS4 at any given time. Play & delete. Play and delete. Wash, rinse, repeat.

10. relauby

OP relauby Reviewer
    Reviewer

Canada
    In all fairness, given how big Warzone is, even 5 games might be a struggle. On a PS4 with the stock 500gb hard drive, I believe 430gb of it is useable. Warzone’s a little over 100gb and updates can be upwards of 20gb. I think the PS4 uses more space than is technically required because of the way it copies and installs data, so let's say that's 130gb needed to reliably update Warzone. Most AAA games these days are in the 40-80gb range so if you only play digitally, that's a tight squeeze. Worst of all is that you're unlikely to realize you don't have enough room for an update until it actually releases, so then you've got to go and delete more and fiddle more with the hard drive when you thought you had everything squared away.

Chary likes this.
  11. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    I hate CoD with a burning passion but Warzone actually works with their gunplay. As far as battle royales go, this is actually the best one.

Being an ignorant kiddy cuz of the title must be boring for some people. Expand your world a little and try not to form such hard biases towards a series.

MicmasH_W, relauby and Chary like this.
  12. Pipistrele

Pipistrele GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Russia
    It's the zoomers who primarily play Warzone though - boomers are sticking to their custom Q3 and CS1.6 servers =)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yet again, even if applying your approach, Warzone still ends up occupying more space than all of my installed games combined. I mean literally all of them - there's roughly 32GB of games on my PC and 60GB of games on Switch (mostly buying digital), and even if I add those together, Warzone still needs a couple dozen more GBs anyway. Not saying that's an objective flaw of the game, since AAA projects are pretty heavy nowadays, but I can perfectly see why someone would prefer more lightweight titles (Fortnite, PUBG) over this one simply for convenience.

Last edited by Pipistrele, Jun 1, 2020
    relauby likes this.
  13. zniel0

zniel0 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    a site "primarily" used by folks for reverse engineering/play backup on consoles that dont support micro transactions and nonsense always online drm gets "paid" to "promote" call of duty warzone. Baffling.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Recommends, GBAtemp, Warzone