1. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...
    Global Moderator

Poland
    Or you know, you could just try it since it's free. Then you could form a legitimate opinion rather than just hating the brand. ;)

MicmasH_W likes this.
  2. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

United Kingdom
    And thats you just assuming I haven't already tried it :rofl2:

3. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...
    Global Moderator

Poland
    I'm not assuming anything. You said the game's trash because you read reviews that say so. By your own admission this is not an opinion you formed yourself, it's acquired.

MicmasH_W and VinsCool like this.
  4. alexander1970

alexander1970 Wuff Wuff.

Austria
    Amanda actual plays Call of Duty - On Warpath with Activision - GBAtemp Edition.:evil:

Unfortunately not on Steam...:sad:

AmandaRose likes this.
  5. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...
    Global Moderator

Poland
    Ah, I forgot about the sacred Launcher Wars of the 21st century where the launcher you use matters... somehow. Damn, it's been a while since I dabbled in PC gaming, I forgot all about the petty squabbles.

6. AmandaRose

United Kingdom
    Saying I have read reviews of something does not indicate either way if I have or haven't played something now does it.

7. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...
    Global Moderator

Poland
    If you had played it, you wouldn't have mentioned the reviews at all - you would have first-hand experience of either liking or disliking it. I'm not sure why you're covering for yourself, it doesn't really matter if you did or not, I'm just pointing out that I caught you slippin'. B-)

MicmasH_W likes this.
  8. Memoir

Memoir Hi, I'm Cynical!

United States
    I wish I could uninstall Warzone and keep the multiplayer.

9. AmandaRose

United Kingdom
    I'm not sure why a site staff member is trying to provoke me in a situation that was already cleared up with my previous apology but there you go. You do your thing and I will do mine and lets get this thread back on track please :)

10. relauby

OP relauby Reviewer
    Reviewer

Canada
    tbf this thread has mostly been squabbling so far so this is pretty on track.

/jk let’s let the argument end there

MicmasH_W and AmandaRose like this.
  11. AmandaRose

United Kingdom
    Once again I am sorry that I seem to have stirred up a shit load of drama in your review. Please don't hate me for it :)

relauby likes this.
  12. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...
    Global Moderator

Poland
    Not really an argument, just playful teasing. :lol: There's this weird preconception that anything released by Activision, particularly anything from the COD brand, must necessarily be samey and boring, and I don't like that mindset, so I poke fun at it - no harm, no foul. I personally haven't enjoyed a COD game since... Probably since the Wii, to be honest. BlackOps 3 was straight sewer, Advanced Warfare was just boring, and I've skipped all the other ones since. The new Modern Warfare looks like a breath of fresh air, and after having tried Warzone I can safely say that I'm interested in the full game, it's definitely a come-back of sorts. Still far from perfect, and in terms of BR I still fancy Apex Legends a bit more, but it's very enjoyable.

13. AmandaRose

United Kingdom
    Hey wait a minute you criticise me for bitching about a game I haven't played then say you haven't played the lates CODs because they are all samey. Whats the word I'm looking for hypo no hippy no I have it. Its HYPOCRITE lol (I'm joking obviously)

14. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...
    Global Moderator

Poland
    That's correct, I didn't play them on the basis of a series of blunders. :P I don't really have an opinion on Ghosts, IW, WWII and Blops 4 since I've never played them, but I haven't heard anything good about them either. From what I did hear some of them are good for Zombies, and WWII is currently free on PSPlus, so I'll give that one a shot.

MicmasH_W likes this.
  15. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    It was fun for a while.. The download size getting bigger and bigger just got on my nerves & that's the reason why I deleted it... On my PC... Where as = Hunt Showdown = is a much smaller download size around 25 gigs & has been my favorite Online game this month.. I'm proper hooked on it... You guys should do a review on that instead....

16. relauby

OP relauby Reviewer
    Reviewer

Canada
    Don’t worry about it, I’ve had worse. This was nothing.

We did!

17. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    OH err right you are I must have missed it... Top game though because it's gloriously hard AF.. & keeps you on your toes....

18. SpiffyJUNIOR

SpiffyJUNIOR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    maybe if it wasn't 200GB's I'd get it

19. Mythical

Mythical GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    The game isn't bad at all. I like it myself, and if you like Call of Duty outside Zombies and you like Battle Royale games then definitely give it a shot. To all the people talking shit who haven't even installed the game, a FREE game maybe try it first?

MicmasH_W and Chary like this.
  20. Xizix

Xizix Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I like Warzone. I had stopped caring for CoD once they introduced zombies in their series but their battle royal is a good time killer.

I do however preferBprefer for it's team oriented strategic multiplayer system. But CoD is fun for what it is, a no commitment free-for-all trigger happy multiplayer platform. And sometimes I just need to shoot stuff.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Recommends, GBAtemp, Warzone