Hardware [Question] What would be the best gaming mouse?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Owenge
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,223
  • Replies Replies 8

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
836
Reaction score
2,184
Trophies
1
Age
25
Location
◤__◥
XP
2,231
Country
United States
I just would like to know what the best gaming mouse for my money. I was thinking $60 or below. ^_^

Thanks in advance ~Owenge
 
I just would like to know what the best gaming mouse for my money. I was thinking $60 or below. ^_^

Thanks in advance ~Owenge

Razer does a 50% sale after CES every year. Should happen within the next few days. Worth looking into (would make your budget technically $120).
 
I'd suggest a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum if you are looking for an FPS mouse. I grabbed it on sale at Best Buy for $50, and is still on sale right here on Amazon if online shopping is your thing. You can make it light or heavy with the weights (I put all of them in since the added heft makes it feel more premium), has 2 modes for the scroll wheel (free scroll or notches), and has 6 extra buttons to map. And of course, full RGB lighting for that true gamer aesthetic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Owenge
I'll look at them all. Thank you everyone ^_^

Note: I'm big into R6s so if anyone plays it, what is the mouse you use?
 
Last edited by Owenge,

Site & Scene News