Misc Question about Unlink-Link sysNand and emuNand

qoq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry to ask but I still have to try it, does this reset/delete something on the system? (installed CIA and such) My SD is too big and will take much time to dump/restore everything so I would like to know before installing anything else on my SD.
In the end, you will have not lost anything. thats why you backup things and restore them
Also: nothing in the sd card gets deleted with emunand format except that long name folder in Nintendo 3DS folder which is for emuNAND

Last edited by qoq,

Divi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
In the end, you will have not lost anything. thats why you backup things and restore them
Also: nothing in the sd card gets deleted with emunand format except that long name folder in Nintendo 3DS folder which is for emuNAND

For me it wasn't even deleted, i actually get 5folders with that long name
But everything work flawlessly and my cia wasn't deleted!

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me it wasn't even deleted, i actually get 5folders with that long name
But everything work flawlessly and my cia wasn't deleted!
Technically, you can delete those long name folders that are not used.
They are made every time you system formate, making a new key. But you backed up, making those folder a waste of data.

Divi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah but i know who's the emunand but not which one is sysnand, and each folder is arounfd 20mo, that's okay

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
finally solve the problem, after sys formatting and initial setting i power off the 3ds and then delete the content in Nintendo 3DS folder, power on and can access the emunand home menu :D
Did you delete all the content in the Nintendo 3DS folder? Can you be more specific please?

I'm getting the same error as you, nice to see that you got it fixed!

Igu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Did you delete all the content in the Nintendo 3DS folder? Can you be more specific please?

I'm getting the same error as you, nice to see that you got it fixed!

All the content (:, then you will have access to the home menu. Set your NNID and then restore your backup

Last edited by Igu,

Igu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I deleted all the content and now emuNAND won't boot, it takes me straight to sysNAND.
apply again your menuhax through browser hax, it will boot your emunand after the reset, remember to set and unset any theme in your sysnand before

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
apply again your menuhax through browser hax, it will boot your emunand after the reset, remember to set and unset any theme in your sysnand before

Ok I'm back in the emuNAND and I actually managed to open the NNID page but now I'm getting the error 022-5515 when I try to link. It loads for like 30sec then it gives the error.

Igu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ok I'm back in the emuNAND and I actually managed to open the NNID page but now I'm getting the error 022-5515 when I try to link. It loads for like 30sec then it gives the error.

Probably its a router/internet issue, that error happen to me 1 time so you maybe keep trying or use a different internet connection

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Probably its a router/internet issue, that error happen to me 1 time so you maybe keep trying or use a different internet connection
I think everything worked now, it's linked, I just need to test.

But before I restore my emuNAND, I noticed that now I have a third folder in the Nintendo 3DS folder, one that was not in the backup. Can I delete it?

Igu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I think everything worked now, it's linked, I just need to test.

But before I restore my emuNAND, I noticed that now I have a third folder in the Nintendo 3DS folder, one that was not in the backup. Can I delete it?

Yup, i deleted the content in the folder and then restore the backups (emunand/Nintendo 3DS folder)

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yup, i deleted the content in the folder and then restore the backups (emunand/Nintendo 3DS folder)

Sir, you are really smart. Thanks a lot.

My NNID is now linked and I can finally play Nintendo Badge again!

Just one (big) problem, I'm getting 007-2404 errors when I browse through the eShop, can't download the games I bought or updates. Do you know how to fix it?

Igu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Sir, you are really smart. Thanks a lot.

My NNID is now linked and I can finally play Nintendo Badge again!

Just one (big) problem, I'm getting 007-2404 errors when I browse through the eShop, can't download the games I bought or updates. Do you know how to fix it?

Glad you could make it, about that error i found this and quoting:

In that case it's normal. It only works from the home menu if you're in Gateway Mode, so it's normal that you have to use HANS with CFW. Sleep mode download doesn't work on either, just a heads up.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...-9-5-0-23-emunand.407714/page-22#post-5944451

Sylargaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did this but it erased all installed CIAS and shit :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actaully everythings installed still just the icons are missing...weird

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
did this but it erased all installed CIAS and shit :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actaully everythings installed still just the icons are missing...weird
If you formatted sysNAND, then your games will be led in emuNAND. If you formatted emuNAND, then your games will be left in sysNAND.

Sylargaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I formatted emunand, so I just need to cpy over the whole Nintendo 3DS folder then not just the one they deleted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1