Hacking Question About Removing Softmod From Wii U!

Genetik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Ok so I just recently soft modes my Wiiu and it works fine but now I got a brand new Wii that my aunt just had sitting in her house since they came out never been used or taken out the box and I'm thinking maybe I should just hack the Wii and use my Wii u regular so I can get updates and play online. But if I remove the Softmod from my Wii u apparently I won't be able to reinstall a Softmod to it again if I ever decide to do so. Is this true?

JVC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The process is not worth taking out the softmod considering it can harm the vwii and render it unusable,just leave it there,you can still update your wii u with no problems at all,set the homebrew channel at the last page so you dont mess with it.

Reactions: Genetik

Genetik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The process is not worth taking out the softmod considering it can harm the vwii and render it unusable,just leave it there,you can still update your wii u with no problems at all,set the homebrew channel at the last page so you dont mess with it.

So even though my Wii u is softmoded I can still update it? I thought updating it would be bad if it's moded. Also is it better to have my Wiiu moded or the Wii or is it the same thing for both. If it's the same thing I'm just going to sell the Wii because it's brand new in the box!

CaptainHIT

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So even though my Wii u is softmoded I can still update it? I thought updating it would be bad if it's moded. Also is it better to have my Wiiu moded or the Wii or is it the same thing for both. If it's the same thing I'm just going to sell the Wii because it's brand new in the box!

You can't softmod the WiiU (atm, not now). You can only mod the vWii, an area of the WiiU which operates separately. That's why the WiiU stays untouched and there is no problem in updating it. Keep calm bro. ;)

Reactions: Genetik and JVC

Genetik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't softmod the WiiU (atm, not now). You can only mod the vWii, an area of the WiiU which operates separately. That's why the WiiU stays untouched and there is no problem in updating it. Keep calm bro. ;)
Thanks so you think it's not worth taking the Softmod of the vwii just to do it on the Wii? I guess I just sell it lol makes no sense for me to have the Wii and the Wii u how much you think I could get out of it if it's brand new sealed in the box never been used?

kvasil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
question.. i need all reset all. and buck the original settings. this in no possible ? Settings >System Settings>Delete All Content and Settings?Press A to select>OK this steps no delete all ??? and restore the factory settings ??
thnks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1