Gaming Question about guitar hero guitar

DDD13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well in this Christmas I have received a Guitar Hero Metallica, and I would like to know if the guitar is compatible with other games like rock band, lego rock band and band hero. I also would like to kwow if the guitar works in non-original games (backups).

Thanks and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
wink2.gif

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Should work no problems on all counts. We purchased a guitar hero bundle pack and it has work fine with all the guitar hero games we have played so far whether originals or backups.

smile.gif

DDD13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fun_Zephyr said:
Should work no problems on all counts. We purchased a guitar hero bundle pack and it has work fine with all the guitar hero games we have played so far whether originals or backups.

smile.gif

Thanks for answer and about band hero, lego rock band and rock band?

DVS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guitar Hero instruments will work on all games except the original Rockband. Compatability list is here if you want. www.rockband.com/compatibility

DDD13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DVS said:
Guitar Hero instruments will work on all games except the original Rockband. Compatability list is here if you want. www.rockband.com/compatibility

Thanks
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...