Homebrew [Q] Possibilities of Ninjhax 2.0

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A legit cia installer via NH 2.0 will be possible in the not-to-far-future. (i've heard from many knowledgeable people). And in the far future there will be a sig-patching CFW for NH 2.0. But now is the time to celebrate homebrew on 9.3 - 9.9. not to discuss piracy please. I don't know how many times i've said this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mii pants again? I'm in! What do you mean by name stuff?
:-D :-D :-D

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
A legit cia installer via NH 2.0 will be possible in the not-to-far-future. (i've heard from many knowledgeable people). And in the far future there will be a sig-patching CFW for NH 2.0. But now is the time to celebrate homebrew on 9.3 - 9.9. not to discuss piracy please. I don't know how many times i've said this.

You're already copy pasting now? lol

Makes it easier given the amount of times you had to say it already.

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're already copy pasting now? lol

Makes it easier given the amount of times you had to say it already.
Yup, lol. People are so ungrateful it makes me angry. Smea just released HOMEBREW ON 9.3 - 9.9. That's what they were nagging him about, and now they have it. But all they want now is godamned sig patching CFW on newest firmware or whatever.

Reactions: lemanuel

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

:-D :-D :-D
Legit CIA installer could mean downgrade? surely not :P

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Legit CIA installer could mean downgrade? surely not [emoji14]
There will still be that version issue.

As for the "cia installer" and "cfw", if there ever is one in the future, it will be something different than ninjhax. Relating them will cause confusions and misconceptions (like the post far above)

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on a hype train right now. :grog:
Some of you hate piracy but a little piracy will help game industry evolve. :evil:
This is an example. For the last time: Smealum devoted pretty much all of his free time to homebrew on the newest current firmwares. You were all bugging him to release it and now it's here. But now you just want MORE?!? Are you serious?!?!? Be grateful for what you have now. Don't complain about what you don't.

TheReturningVoid

0xAAAAAAAA
Trophies
XP
Country
This is an example. For the last time: Smealum devoted pretty much all of his free time to homebrew on the newest current firmwares. You were all bugging him to release it and now it's here. But now you just want MORE?!? Are you serious?!?!? Be grateful for what you have now. Don't complain about what you don't.
Couldn't agree more. Don't get me wrong, that stuff would be nice, but for now, we've got what we've got. And what we've got is awesome :D

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main reason people celebrate piracy is that piracy is actually useful. About the only useful homebrew for most systems are piracy (including emulators), cheats, and sometimes media players. People write other homebrew for their personal joy in programming, but it doesn't have much use to others unless it ultimately leads to one of those.

(About the only exception I can think of to what is useful is porting open-source material like the Doom engine that would have been piracy if it hadn't been released for free.)

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't agree more. Don't get me wrong, that stuff would be nice, but for now, we've got what we've got. And what we've got is awesome :D
Exactly. If it started raining flash drives with 9.9 CFW that would be great. I would be very happy even though i'm not totally with piracy. But there are only a few people, like you and me, that actually appreciate what we have now.

TheReturningVoid

0xAAAAAAAA
Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly. If it started raining flash drives with 9.9 CFW that would be great. I would be very happy even though i'm not totally with piracy. But there are only a few people, like you and me, that actually appreciate what we have now.

I guess it's easy for me to appreciate because I never had a 9.2 ninjhax'd system or a Gateway. I discovered Ninjhax when my system was on 9.6, so I've had to wait a few months for this to come out.

Reactions: lemanuel

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys want piracy so bad, buy a SKY3DS. it'll save you the wait. But your all so entitled you want the best of the best, FOR FREE, and NOW. I'm about so buy a sky just so when new exploit games are revealed I wont have to spend $50 on a game. That's like the only way I'd pirate.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I guess it's easy for me to appreciate because I never had a 9.2 ninjhax'd system or a Gateway. I discovered Ninjhax when my system was on 9.6, so I've had to wait a few months for this to come out.

well... Ninjhax 2.0 is completely useless to me but it's still good to see what Smea was able to accomplish and no one should just underestimate that. There will be a time for more eventually but this is already a huge step for many people.

TheReturningVoid

0xAAAAAAAA
Trophies
XP
Country
If you guys want piracy so bad, buy a SKY3DS. it'll save you the wait. But your all so entitled you want the best of the best, FOR FREE, and NOW. I'm about so buy a sky just so when new exploit games are revealed I wont have to spend $50 on a game. That's like the only way I'd pirate.
I've got a Sky3DS, and it works great (Gates to Infinity is a little crashy though). I also use it to run Cubic Ninja, so without that I wouldn't have Ninjhax 2. It's definitely not as feature-packed as a Gateway or Ninjhax 1, but it does what it's designed to do. Only bone I have to pick with it is it's incapability to run unsigned .3ds roms, which is to be expected because of the way it works, I guess. So no Pokemon randomizers for me for a little while longer (hopefully).

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a Sky3DS, and it works great (Gates to Infinity is a little crashy though). I also use it to run Cubic Ninja, so without that I wouldn't have Ninjhax 2. It's definitely not as feature-packed as a Gateway or Ninjhax 1, but it does what it's designed to do. Only bone I have to pick with it is it's incapability to run unsigned .3ds roms, which is to be expected because of the way it works, I guess. So no Pokemon randomizers for me for a little while longer (hopefully).
True, but If they release some wierd template that allows ANY .3DS to be written to the MSD That would be cool. But then you would need to use a sig patching CFW because unsigned ROMS/CIAS will not run in OFW/unmodified firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.