Homebrew [Q] Possibilities of Ninjhax 2.0

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
July 11th is drawing near and I want to know what homebrew to put on my SD.
I know that custom themes will be possible, but aside from that, not much. So, here are my questions.
Can I set Play Coin count? Yes
Can I install CIAs? Maybe (only legit ones, if any)
Can I boot to CFWs? Nope
Thanks in advance! Any replies will help a lot with my preparation! (I have to pass the time somehow... [emoji1])

Reactions: SomeGamer

SomeGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Thanks!
EDIT: Good to hear, legit CIAs are perfectly okay. Just want to install my card games as CIAs. Can I somehow extract save data form carts to CIAs?

Reactions: Jwiz33

SomeGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
No problem. I am really hyped for Ninjhax 2.0. It has access to extdata, so playcoin setters and themes and Mii pants and name stuff is possible. Emulators and region free, and the homebrew games, of course.
Mii pants again? I'm in! What do you mean by name stuff?

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Did that with my O3DS, but had to transfer to the New one, sadly...
Yeah, it's fun to show off in Mariokart and stuff. He also talked about making rom patching possible with Ninjhax 2.0. So like NSMB2 custom levels, or one of those Pokemon randomizers. All I want is a save dumper/injector.
EDIT: decrypted saves, obviously

SomeGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Yeah, it's fun to show off in Mariokart and stuff. He also talked about making rom patching possible with Ninjhax 2.0. So like NSMB2 custom levels, or one of those Pokemon randomizers. All I want is a save dumper/injector.
EDIT: decrypted saves, obviously
Speaking of Mario Kart, I literally want to lower my VR! :O It's too hard for me...

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of Mario Kart, I literally want to lower my VR! :O It's too hard for me...
Yeah, I made an AR code to make my VR maxed before I updated (surpisingly it worked), and now I always get 8th... but it's fun to show off :mthr:
What is the main thing you want Ninjhax 2.0 to be able to do? Mine is to dump/inject saves/extdata.

SomeGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Yeah, I made an AR code to make my VR maxed before I updated (surpisingly it worked), and now I always get 8th... but it's fun to show off :mthr:
What is the main thing you want Ninjhax 2.0 to be able to do? Mine is to dump/inject saves/extdata.

If save dumping works across CIAs and carts, it's pretty good. I didn't use it, so I have no idea what can it do. Extdata? What can I use it for aside from themes? But, answering your question, it would be something to alter BOSS (SpotPass tasks) to read RSS feeds in Notifications.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
If save dumping works across CIAs and carts, it's pretty good. I didn't use it, so I have no idea what can it do. Extdata? What can I use it for aside from themes? But, answering your question, it would be something to alter BOSS (SpotPass tasks) to read RSS feeds in Notifications.
Mii's, themes, playcoins, and other stuff are stored in the extdata. Spotpass and DLC and stuff is stored in the boss_extdata, which Ninjhax does not have access to.
Thanks a lot for the helpful comments! So after reading them, here's what I could catch.
Play Coin Setter probably works. (But isn't the Play Coin data stored on NAND, rather than SD extdata?)
CFWs probably not. (But wasn't Pasta a simple memory patch?)
And for CIA installing, I just want to install legit CIAs of card games I have. Would legit CIAs work? Would SaveDataFiler work? (I guess probably not, though, because it's an unsigned CIA itself...)
Still, so many questions...
And sorry if I sound impatient or sceptical.
Nope, I thought the same thing, it is stored in the shared extdata.

SomeGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Mii's, themes, playcoins, and other stuff are stored in the extdata. Spotpass and DLC and stuff is stored in the boss_extdata, which Ninjhax does not have access to.

Nope, I thought the same thing, it is stored in the shared extdata.
But isn't shared extdata stored on NAND?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte