Hacking PSPGo + 6.37 OFW . any CFW ?

zop2291

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fsHc18BLQs[/youtube] i am not sure if this will be released for the pspgo or at all but yeah just read your post and thought you should know.

zop2291

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no it is a proof of concept.it was announced on April 25, 2011.so soon i hope i too am in the same boat but i am in 6.37 on my pspgo

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
alright will look out for that .
i remember that announcement , for a downgrader , but looks like no recent news on that .
I wouldn't look out for the thing in the video above. The guy said he isn't releasing it.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
not that .
a few months back , someone said they were planning on releasing a downgrader for those on 6.35 OFW .
not sure where it's going now , and i know TN isn't going to release that exploit either . i've heard that 6.38 has an exploit though .

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
There is NOTHING yet for 6.37 (I was confused when I saw 6.73 lol). Either wait to find another PSP or wait for the hacking groups to figure it out and release a downgrader.

I waited 2 months for 6.35 to be hacked I would say just buy it, and sell it on ebay. It fetches at least 100 (even not able to be hacked models).

Use that money to but a hackable model elsewhere.

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
There was supposedly a downgrader for 6.36, but I haven't seen it released.
I do believe the downgrader you are talking about is the 6.36 PRO HEN itself.
It has the ability to downgrade a PSP 6.36 to 6.35 by having the 6.35 version.txt in the Plugins folder in the root directory and then running the 6.35 update on the PSP.
This will 'downgrade' it to 6.35 firmware.
QUOTEActually, some people keep asking me about 6.36… so your advice for them would be, run this Hen to downgrade to 6.35, right ?

coldbird: Yup. 6.35 + version.txt fake + 6.35 update file. I didn’t test it myself, as the 6.36 hen was a quick recode from my mate here, but this should work. At least it did for him.
biggrin.gif

Virtuous Flame: Yes. Since 6.3x removed old decrypt support. It couldn’t go down to 5.xx kernel until Davee released his downgrader.
coldbird: Actually 6.20 was even blocked…But Davee added the missing decrypt keys. So up to 6.36 you can change between 6.20, 6.35 and 6.36 freely.
On 9g models however, you can only go down to 6.30, because of driver issues… So you see the downgrade to 6.20 is not possible on those units.
http://wololo.net/wagic/2011/04/04/coldbir...terview-part-1/

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, 6.36 was from the Monster Hunter 3rd update, and Coldbird luckily is a Monster Hunter fan and made it a day after release.
smile.gif

Still, nothing for 6.37 which means OP is still out of luck. He's stuck with HBL and signed games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn