PSP 3k w/2 x 64gb

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by ISO-Man, Mar 24, 2015.

1. ISO-Man
    OP

ISO-Man GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2013
    United States
    PSP currently has 2x 32gb and works great. I bought 2x 64gb from Newegg and tried to install them. It will only show 1x 64 not 2x 64. On the PC, Both are verified to be 64gb each. I tried to format through the usb and still the duo shows 1x64. These are economy cards. G-Skill brand.

Any tips/help?

ISO-Man

2. kristianity77

kristianity77 GBATemp old fogey

Jul 10, 2003
    Bewdley, UK

First thing to do is format each card separately in the adapter in the PSP. Once thats done, then put them both in at the same time and then do a format. That should give you your full 128gb. If it doesn't, and your 100% sure that both 64s are legit, then you just have an incompatible CR-5400 with memory cards that size. It does happen unfortunately. Its hit and miss with them. Just buy another one from somewhere else and you should be ok.

3. Digital.One.Entity

Digital.One.Entity Banned

Banned
    Jan 19, 2015
    United States
    Right Here
    Maybe a different Pro Duo adapter?

I've had problems with cheap adapters making my PSP not recognize them...

4. remlei

remlei Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2013
    No brand card adapters usually work much better with higher chance that you will get a workinn one. In my case i bought 5 of them and all of them worked just fine. No fancy packaging, it just sit in a resealable plastic container.