512GB Funturbo Adapter causing homebrew to be listed as corrupted?

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I bought that Funturbo Adapter MicroSD to Memory Stick Pro Duo Adapter, I bought a 512GB SanDisk microSD, I flashed the zzBlank.img and formatted to FAT32 with 64KB clusters using a microSD reader and it reads, it works, but it's unstable and when I open games folder some things show up, and I got a bunch of corrupted data listed. Some of the corrupted entries are 64KB others vary in size. Now when I put the SD in my reader and hook it up to my laptop and it doesn't list anything as corrupted, it works just fine, it reads just fine, it writes just fine, it doesn't see any errors. I flashed the zzBlank.img because apparently the Funturbo Adapter works similar to the SD2Vita Adapter and won't recognize any card beyond 128GB unless you flash the image. I've tried formatting with 32KB clusters, I've tried using a 256GB Lexar card and a 400GB SanDisk card I had lying around, as well as another spare 512GB SanDisk I had, I flashed them, formatted them, transferred them, exact same issue. The PSP came with a 128GB with what appears to be a Funturbo (not generic) Adapter and the 128GB works out of the box, but putting the same cards in that adapter yields the same results, formatting in the PSP system settings won't work. The only thing I haven't tried is connecting the PSP to USB and formatting over USB, haven't been able to do that since I'm out of town for work for about a month. I'm running 6.61 ARK4 latest w/Infinity, system is a mint PSP-2001. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I can get this working properly? Do I need to format over USB, is it the Adapter? Are the Funturbo's no good anymore? Is it finicky with certain brands/models? Any help would be awesome, thank you :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto