Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Who?

Interested in problem too, have vr set.
I think there was app that patch vr to work

a patch wow there is hope then, cuz all my VR GAMES dsnt work now " an error has accurred " i dont know what to do T_T i need to find the patch ASAP

aamirkhan897

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I AM NEW HERE HELP REQIURED PLZ
I HAVE A PS4 ON FIRWARE 5.03 WHICH ALREADY DOWNLOADED UPDATED FIRMWARE 5.55 AWAITINGT TO BE INSTALLED
WHAT TO DO NOW TO UPDATE MY FIRWARE ON 5.05 FOR JAILBREAK
SHOULD I INSTALL FROM A USB IN SAFE MODE OR ANY OTHER THINGS TO DO
THANKS IN ADVANCE

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I AM NEW HERE HELP REQIURED PLZ
WHAT TO DO NOW TO UPDATE MY FIRWARE ON 5.05 FOR JAILBREAK

OK WHAT you should do is not ask in CAPS.
If your PS4 is off, hold the on/off button for a second beep to boot into safe mode. From there you can USB install 5.05.

Also check this wonderful guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/

Work is in progress for 5.05, but it tells you how to update to that specific firmware.

Last edited by thekarter104,
Reactions: aamirkhan897

kallism

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
@KiiWii Is there a way to get rid of the following message each time I run a game or try to sign into my psn:

"Update the system software to use network features
If there are any applications in use, select [Update Later] and then save your progress in the applications"

This message is very annoying because everytime I click a game, I get it.
Your help is greatly appreciated in this matter.

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Safe mode is safest. however if you have another update pending you may need to change your DNS to al azifs, and if it still persists, wipe your PS4 with the 5.05 REC pup instead.

Thank you for the helpful information. I'm still trying to figure out what al azifs is; is it a replacement for using the URL that launches the exploit? (We use this, change the DNS and host the exploit ourselves, launching it via some icon on the PS4 rather than use the browser and the bargain URL?) or are both required?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the helpful information. I'm still trying to figure out what al azifs is; is it a replacement for using the URL that launches the exploit? (We use this, change the DNS and host the exploit ourselves, launching it via some icon on the PS4 rather than use the browser and the bargain URL?) or are both required?

Al azifs ps4 exploit host is a method of running a server on your pc, or connecting to his remote server on internet and redirecting his host to the PS4 userguide.

His DNS are:

Primary 165.227.83.145
Secondary 108.61.128.158

R0YB0Y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Everyone,Shot out to all the Devs Work..
Im Just Hoping Someone Could Let Me know if Blocking The Dns With the full list of url blocks, can my kids still play stupid fortnite or do i need to have the ps4 updated in order to play it.....its the psn version.
Thanks Alot

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Everyone,Shot out to all the Devs Work..
Im Just Hoping Someone Could Let Me know if Blocking The Dns With the full list of url blocks, can my kids still play stupid fortnite or do i need to have the ps4 updated in order to play it.....its the psn version.
Thanks Alot

U for sure cant play fortnite or any online game with jailbroken ps4.

BlokyDrift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Last edited by BlokyDrift,
Reactions: sys64738

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users