BlokyDrift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
wait... what??
why can't we play VR games on 5.05?

I FOUND THE FIX TO THE VR !!!! its simple you turn the VR first then you jailbreak ( go to guide and press Mira ) so after u turn ur PS4 turn the PSVR and then open the JAILBREAK ! works perfectly with the new game RICK AND MORTY

Reactions: k7ra

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, looking into it now, the lack of PSN access is a deal breaker for me. I wanna play more Monster Hunter World, and not being able to sign into PSN anymore isn't worth it.

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I would've really liked to do was just some save editing on like two games. But not even that's possible, so yeah, lol. It's not like I'm poor anymore, so piracy isn't a necessity for me.

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh jb modding is main reason i want jb such better tools than just save edit.If all u want is save editor then just buy save wizard by ps4 max.

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but you have to wait for the App2usb payload to be ported to 5.05, Stooged, the developer behind the App2Usb and DB_SG Backup is working on it.

wait isnt that for playing off external thought 5.05 exploit was specifically for internal only? Hope i dobt need to go buy external/usb hdd now.

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
Eh, looking into it now, the lack of PSN access is a deal breaker for me. I wanna play more Monster Hunter World, and not being able to sign into PSN anymore isn't worth it.

You're telling me. Games like nfs 2015 require psn to work and it logs into ea serves. No psn access means no play.. basically unplayahle

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Al azifs ps4 exploit host is a method of running a server on your pc, or connecting to his remote server on internet and redirecting his host to the PS4 userguide.

His DNS are:

Primary 165.227.83.145
Secondary 108.61.128.158
Okay, Thank you. I cannot seem to download the latest Al Azifs from his Github however, when I click to download the most recently v0.4.2, it just...refreshes the page? Have tried in multiple browsers, same issue. Tried downloading from other Githubs, works with no problems. Also, when attempting to connect my PS4 to my network using the DNS settings you provided, it states that it was successfully able to obtain an IP Address however the Internet Connection itself failed.

Last edited by vgplayer54,

Rune

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What will happen to my installed pkgs if I reboot the console and not use the exploit? Can I still run them?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What will happen to my installed pkgs if I reboot the console and not use the exploit? Can I still run them?
You need to enable hen each time to run them.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay, Thank you. I cannot seem to download the latest Al Azifs from his Github however, when I click to download the most recently v0.4.2, it just...refreshes the page? Have tried in multiple browsers, same issue. Tried downloading from other Githubs, works with no problems. Also, when attempting to connect my PS4 to my network using the DNS settings you provided, it states that it was successfully able to obtain an IP Address however the Internet Connection itself failed.

That is the latest, afaik he only updated the DNS version not the pc version, so you can use this to access the updated dns via user guide.

Obelix007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is what I was planning with my set up.
I have a computer constantly running the self exploit host script so that I may easily run the exploit off my PS4 pro. The exploit works fine the first time. But on subsequent reboot of the console, it would automatically shut off after running the exploit script. What gives??? Can anyone explain to me why it does that?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is what I was planning with my set up.
I have a computer constantly running the self exploit host script so that I may easily run the exploit off my PS4 pro. The exploit works fine the first time. But on subsequent reboot of the console, it would automatically shut off after running the exploit script. What gives??? Can anyone explain to me why it does that?

Shonky code.

Try vtxhen 1.6 version, its said to be the best right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)