Hacking PS3 OFW backup loading on 4.7X! No ODE/IDPS

labsdj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got some links for download already patched make only tutorial and so but i not got now empty external disk for make this

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait wait a min, step a little bit, I'm interested on this (Owner of a PS3 on 4.66 whose major breakthrough has been running PSNStuff and the likes of hacks for it), you're telling me that you can run backups of PS3 games on 4.7x without an Ode nor an IDPS, but you still need the disc of the game?, is this legit?

Reactions: Zero72463

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wait wait a min, step a little bit, I'm interested on this (Owner of a PS3 on 4.66 whose major breakthrough has been running PSNStuff and the likes of hacks for it), you're telling me that you can run backups of PS3 games on 4.7x without an Ode nor an IDPS, but you still need the disc of the game?, is this legit?
not the disc, the disc version of the game (that is, an ISO or PS3_GAME and PS3_DISC.SFB files)

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
not the disc, the disc version of the game (that is, an ISO or PS3_GAME and PS3_DISC.SFB files)

Hallelujah!, I had that black gigantic paperweight for 4 years without doing anything worthwhile with it, and now I can finally play backups, all these years of suffering will come to an end, let's hope that this program is further improved in order to have 100% compatibility.

Reactions: guisadop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc