[Release] Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition PS3 English Translation Patch

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Tsukimori, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Yhodarks

Yhodarks Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2018
    Chile
    Hi, little question here. I have the game in CFW2OFW format (transformed from folder to pkg). Whenever I put the patch, the game keeps on loading before entering start screen. There's something I'm missing? like it's not compatible?
    If i put the patch on BLJM folder, patch don't work, and if I put on NPJB folder, games keeps loading.

Last edited by Yhodarks, May 17, 2019
  2. Tsukimori
    OP

Tsukimori Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2019
    United States
    From a few other reports I received outside this thread, the patch doesn't work on HAN conversion (for now). It only works on CFW and HEN. I'll be looking into making the patch compatible with HAN in the next few days.

3. Yhodarks

Yhodarks Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2018
    Chile
    Ok. Thanks
    I'm gonna try with a digital backup and see if it's works that way, because I was using Hen when tried the patch.

4. Tsukimori
    OP

Tsukimori Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2019
    United States
    Let me know if the instructions on the first post work for the digital release while I work on a way to make the disc CFW2OFW version work. Thanks!

5. froid_san

froid_san GBAtemp Regular

Oct 16, 2015
    the English patch has no eboot mods so it should work with HAN

6. Yhodarks

Yhodarks Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2018
    Chile
    Sorry for the delay. Digital copy works flawless with the patch. Tried with Hen, but should work with Han.
    If you could make it compatible with CFW2OFW would be good, but don't overwork on it, as digital and disk version works with the patch already.

Tsukimori likes this.
  7. Tsukimori
    OP

Tsukimori Member

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2019
    United States
    Release v1.03 is out and cleans up the translation for Network Mode. I also provided instructions on how to successfully make a CFW2OFW package conversion. Finally, for those who wish to translate the game into their own language, I have provided source files.

MinkiNTN and Rioluwott like this.
  8. Magician

Magician Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2017
    Awesome work. Thanks.

9. Marshallbanana121

Marshallbanana121 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2019
    Chile
    The patch is only partially working, only the main menu stuff is translated i tried via the game in iso format on a ntfs drive and via folder directly on the ps3, any idea what could be wrong?

10. KISSMYRAIFU

KISSMYRAIFU Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2019
    Morocco
    Same thing happened to me..seems like the patch isnt compatible with the iso format.
    Just get the the psn version of the game and then do the same process it should work like it did for me.
    (Havent tried this just thought about it now but its worth a try)
    Instead of just doing the process (pasting the USDIR folder)with only dev_hdd0/game/BLJM(or)NPJB....
    Do it also to the game's files at dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLJM...
    Cuz i think the folder at dev_hdd0/game is just the update data while the games' data remains the same which explains why it works for the psn version cuz ure making changes to one folder that sums the whole thing.

Last edited by KISSMYRAIFU, Oct 21, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted