PS Vita TV ONEMenu Hilfe

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by neovitatv, Jun 26, 2015.

1. neovitatv
    OP

neovitatv Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2015
    Gambia, The
    hallo habe Exploits ARK-2 bin auf Fw 3.50 es lief alles super habe gestern einige sachn mit dem psp filemanager kopiert danach ging nix kommt immer eine meldung mit einer shell.lua und das ich mit x das script neu starten soll oder mit o zum xmb nix hilft bitte um hilfe

ps eine verbindung zu ps vita tv bekomme ich nicht hin da der kleich immer abdate machen möchte!!

2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Niemand spricht hier Google Translate. Englisch unter: p

3. Langin

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Hello, I have Exploit ARK-2 Bin on firmware 3,5. Everything went well until I copied the PSP Filemanger. After that I got the error with a Shell.lue and that I could x that script to restart or with something XMB.(I have no clue here lol) Nothing works for me, can you help me please?

Also, a connection to the PS TV is something I don't have because I don't want it to update...?

The final sentence is something I cannot comprehence. -_-

This is my horrible German translation skill. You're welcome! ^O^

4. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Please post in english. This is an english speaking webiste only. thank you.

5. neo2005

neo2005 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hi, I'm a novice at ps vita tv
    I have a problem with ONEMenu - Custom Menu For ARK-2 Get the message The shell.lua Has an error and I am supposed to be with [​IMG] Restart the script what have I made wrong Before I started to copy files everything ran without errors. Thank you in advance for Help