Proof that the Ottomans & Byzantines were the ones behind the Black Death AKA the Black Plague

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot_20240203-Chrome.jpg

The Black Death, one of the deadliest pandemics in human history, had far-reaching consequences across Europe during the 14th century. While the Ottomans and Byzantines played significant roles in the medieval world, attributing the direct cause of the Black Death to them requires nuanced examination and consideration of historical evidence.

The Byzantine Empire, centered around Constantinople, served as a major hub for trade and commerce between Europe and Asia. Its strategic location facilitated the movement of goods, people, and unfortunately, pathogens. The bustling trade routes passing through Constantinople provided an ideal environment for the transmission of diseases, including the bubonic plague, which is believed to be the main culprit behind the Black Death.

Historical records indicate that Constantinople experienced outbreaks of bubonic plague prior to the widespread devastation of the Black Death. These outbreaks suggest that the city served as a focal point for the transmission of the disease, spreading it to other regions through trade networks and migratory routes.

The expansion of the Ottoman Empire across Anatolia and southeastern Europe also contributed to the spread of the Black Death. As the Ottomans expanded their territories, they came into contact with diverse populations and regions, creating conditions for the exchange of diseases. Military campaigns, sieges, and the movement of armies facilitated the transmission of the plague between Byzantine and Ottoman territories.

Moreover, the siege of Constantinople in 1346-1347, which culminated in the fall of the Byzantine Empire, played a significant role in the spread of the Black Death. The siege brought together soldiers, civilians, and refugees from different regions, creating crowded and unsanitary conditions that were conducive to the transmission of infectious diseases. The influx of people into the city during the siege likely contributed to the rapid spread of the plague within Constantinople and beyond.

Furthermore, environmental and ecological factors in regions inhabited by the Ottomans and Byzantines may have facilitated the spread of the Black Death. Poor sanitation, crowded living conditions, and close proximity between humans and animals provided fertile ground for the proliferation of disease-carrying fleas and rodents, which were the vectors of the plague bacterium Yersinia pestis.

While the Ottomans and Byzantines undoubtedly played roles in the transmission and spread of the Black Death, it is essential to recognize that the pandemic was not solely caused by their actions. The Black Death was a complex phenomenon influenced by a combination of environmental, ecological, social, and economic factors, as well as interactions between human populations and infectious agents. Understanding the multifaceted nature of the Black Death requires careful examination of historical evidence and consideration of the broader context in which the pandemic occurred.
:mellow:
Disclaimer: this thread is a work in progress, and the info provided is in no way complete. Feel free to add any useful insights, info etc.
Post automatically merged:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/black-death-is-created-allegedly

https://www.cambridge.org/core/book...the-ottomans/D83E412C0BB3C092E79683722AFFFC33

Last edited by CoolMe,
  • Wow
Reactions: impeeza

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Cool Story bro. I wonder when the mockers will start comin' with chat gpdr DMCA TAKEDOWN ancient mythical loch ness monster to make TLDR ver.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the Ottomans deliberately caused the Black Plague during the 14th century. A proponents of this draw upon historical tensions, geopolitical rivalries, and the spread of disease to weave a narrative of intrigue and conspiracy. the Ottoman Empire was seeking to expand its power and weaken its adversaries, clandestinely engineered the outbreak of the Black Plague. Proponents argue that the Ottomans possessed advanced knowledge of biological warfare and used it as a tool of conquest and subjugation.
Ottoman agents, skilled in the art of espionage and sabotage, infiltrated key trade routes and population centers in Europe. By introducing contaminated materials or infecting water supplies, they allegedly unleashed the deadly bacterium Yersinia pestis, which caused the Black Plague.

the Ottoman Empire's rapid expansion across Anatolia and southeastern Europe, viewing the spread of disease as a strategic tactic to weaken and destabilize rival empires.
the Ottomans may have collaborated with other powers or factions to orchestrate the spread of the Black Plague. They point to instances of diplomatic intrigue, espionage, and covert operations as potential indicators of a larger conspiracy aimed at reshaping the geopolitical landscape of medieval Europe.
This caused widespread fear and paranoia regarding the Black Plague, suggesting that the Ottomans exploited these sentiments to sow chaos and discord among their enemies. By undermining social cohesion and trust, they allegedly sought to pave the way for their own expansion and dominance.
Post automatically merged:

Cool Story bro. I wonder when the mockers will start comin' with chat gpdr DMCA TAKEDOWN ancient mythical loch ness monster to make TLDR ver.
Wdym? Are you here to add useful info, or just to laugh at /troll others?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't shit on my threads or you'll get it right back.
Dude, if you're here to shit on other people's opinions for the wrongful reasons, then chances are that you don't have anything to say on the matter.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Dude, if you're here to shit on other people's opinions for the wrongful reasons, then chances are that you don't have anything to say on the matter.
Tell me, did anyone have anything say on the real matter of my thread? Did anyone? No? Then be quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, the plot thickens! The Ottoman Empire as puppet master orchestrating the Black Death – quite the historical thriller. But, forgive me for being a bit skeptical here. While historical tensions and geopolitical rivalries make for a captivating narrative, wouldn't such a grand conspiracy leave a more conspicuous trail in the historical records? I mean, infiltrating trade routes and contaminating water supplies seems like a Hollywood-worthy plot.
I'm curious, do these proponents provide concrete evidence of Ottoman agents practicing biological warfare during that era? And if the Ottomans were so adept at espionage, wouldn't they have managed to keep a lid on such a monumental secret? Also, the sheer complexity of orchestrating a pandemic – did they have a playbook for that? It's like claiming they were playing a strategic game of chess while secretly orchestrating a global health crisis.
Moreover, the Ottomans expanding their empire through the calculated spread of disease? It's a compelling theory, but I wonder how plausible it is considering the numerous uncontrollable variables involved in biological warfare. What do you think about the reliability of this narrative, given the intricate web of historical factors influencing the Black Death?

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe and LeoTCK

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the Ottomans deliberately caused the Black Plague during the 14th century. A proponents of this draw upon historical tensions, geopolitical rivalries, and the spread of disease to weave a narrative of intrigue and conspiracy. the Ottoman Empire was seeking to expand its power and weaken its adversaries, clandestinely engineered the outbreak of the Black Plague. Proponents argue that the Ottomans possessed advanced knowledge of biological warfare and used it as a tool of conquest and subjugation.
Ottoman agents, skilled in the art of espionage and sabotage, infiltrated key trade routes and population centers in Europe. By introducing contaminated materials or infecting water supplies, they allegedly unleashed the deadly bacterium Yersinia pestis, which caused the Black Plague.
Reminds me of a theory, when Covid was deliberately caused from an exposure of the sample in a lab.

Reactions: CoolMe and LeoTCK

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Reminds me of a theory, when Covid was deliberately caused from an exposure of the sample in a lab.
More than a theory...perhaps those samples were first tested on subjects (like myself, oops that's classified information) and developed further...then stuff got out of hand or maybe...it was someone's revenge plot.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More than a theory...perhaps those samples were first tested on subjects (like myself, oops that's classified information) and developed further...then stuff got out of hand or maybe...it was someone's revenge plot.
Okay luke95

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You and your classified informations again.. But i agree.
well...if..because I can't remember being born
Maybe for instance you were kidnapped by UFOs/aliens and were probed, ran some experiments and maybe perhaps didn't work out, or somehow they surmised you were defective? Then they erased everything in your brain, and that's why you can't remember? :huh:
Also that somehow led you to this, seeking the "truths" that's out there, and mistrust misleading news/propaganda/info given by the medias, penthagon, fbi, cia etc. :mellow:

Reactions: BigOnYa and x65943

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You and your classified informations again.. But i agree.

Maybe for instance you were kidnapped by UFOs/aliens and were probed, ran some experiments and maybe perhaps didn't work out, or somehow they surmised you were defective? Then they erased everything in your brain, and that's why you can't remember? :huh:
Also that somehow led you to this, seeking the "truths" that's out there, and mistrust misleading news/propaganda/info given by the medias, penthagon, fbi, cia etc. :mellow:
you are dangerously close to the truth now...better stop.

its not all that simple

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ NIntendo pretty much has to release a new console by next year in order to keep making moneys imo
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.
    +1
    they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid prime 4 to the next console because by now it has been quite a while and there's no release date scheduled yet
    lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get nailed with dmca by tomorrow
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less?
    :rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped
    for $200? rofl.
    well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the current gen they can probably easily just slap it onto a next gen cart and call it good :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The switch was about 350 in 2017
  • Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0:
    mabe where you live
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will launch globally on March 3, 2017 for $299.99—earlier than some had expected at the price many suspected. https://time.com/4632820/nintendo-switch-nx/
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The NES launched at like 250 and the rob and light gun kit was like 350 or something
    I was near the test market for the NES and man did it make my 2600 look like ass lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory
    next system rumored to launch at $400
    but I don't really believe any rumors yet
    need to have official info from N
    The 3DO and Neo Geo where like 700 bucks hmm the PS3 was stupid expensive at launch lol
    But at least the PS3 was only 500 for the cheapest one at launch
    My opinion is that 199.99 is the sweet spot but that spot is long gone lol
    Just played some Micheal Jackson Moonwalker.... Those poor parents trying desperately to protect their children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it