Hacking [PROJECT] TOUKIDEN KIWAMI v2.0 & STEIN;GATE ENGLISH PATCH REBORN BY HoaiTrung97

Status
Not open for further replies.

olexie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hey senpai i hope you translate all the item name cause i played this game and dont know what to farm specially when im going to craft or upgrade my item. and i know its kind of hard but i know you can do it after a long time you come up and make toukiden kiwami psp/ppsspp version alive again i hope this message makes your motivation up :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i hope you pm me as soon as is done i really hope it since i still have my psp and that's the only way i couls play it i cant afford the ps vita so i wish i wish i have a copy of your hard work and your team im really glad you put up the work god bless you and your team

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hey senpai i hope you translate all the item name cause i played this game and dont know what to farm specially when im going to craft or upgrade my item. and i know its kind of hard but i know you can do it after a long time you come up and make toukiden kiwami psp/ppsspp version alive again i hope this message makes your motivation up :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i hope you pm me as soon as is done i really hope it since i still have my psp and that's the only way i couls play it i cant afford the ps vita so i wish i wish i have a copy of your hard work and your team im really glad you put up the work god bless you and your team
Yeah! Everything in the game has been translated, except for Story and some other small text. So, dont worry.

olexie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah! Everything in the game has been translated, except for Story and some other small text. So, dont worry.
yes i worry not senpai i know you can do it your doing it not just for you but for others also you have a really big heart not jus for your self but for all of your team this will be the greatest christmas ever

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
yes i worry not senpai i know you can do it your doing it not just for you but for others also you have a really big heart not jus for your self but for all of your team this will be the greatest christmas ever
Yeah!! Thanks, but sorry its will cant release in the Chirstmas~ nya (゚∀゚)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
頑張って!!
keep up the good works. and i hope to get a present too. :rolleyes:
i never been an active person so i hope i'm not rude by asking :creep::creep:
Yeah! But please pay attention to your request, it will not be nice, when you come and say when I can get it, or I want it, without any a word "Thanks", and respect to who do it. This is just a small suggestion for you. Hope you can change a little about it. (*´з`)

Cdamron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Yup * Thank you so much! ~ nya
2. I will Release it to the new year.
3. I do not have a new plan yet, but if possible. I still want to try it a bit.
4. It looks like you have not read the PM I sent you? Click on the letter icon next to your avatar, I've sent it to you for a long time, but it seems you have not read it yet. (*^▽^*)

Sorry about that, I'm still getting used to how this site works and didn't realize you had sent me a PM, I'll be sure to check it out now!

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry about that, I'm still getting used to how this site works and didn't realize you had sent me a PM, I'll be sure to check it out now!
Yup~~b

Ohaiyo~ nya (*´з`)
Update 6/12
Fix and Translate Special Mission + Infinity Mission + Special Investigetion: completed (*^▽^*)

Last edited by HoaiTrung97,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9