Hacking [PROJECT] TOUKIDEN KIWAMI v2.0 & STEIN;GATE ENGLISH PATCH REBORN BY HoaiTrung97

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceEmpress

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yes! i saw the 1st eng patch a while back and i was not really impressed by it... so even if really wanted to try toukiden i decided not to.
i recently saw this thread while looking for other eng patch psp games(cuz im running out of games to play in emus xD)
and was so glad somebody else started to patch the game properly hehe!
made an gbatemp acct just for this! hope ya finish soon many of us are waiting :))
Godspeed!!

ps. do i have to post 10 of these(essentially spamming) so i could pm you?

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
yes! i saw the 1st eng patch a while back and i was not really impressed by it... so even if really wanted to try toukiden i decided not to.
i recently saw this thread while looking for other eng patch psp games(cuz im running out of games to play in emus xD)
and was so glad somebody else started to patch the game properly hehe!
made an gbatemp acct just for this! hope ya finish soon many of us are waiting :))
Godspeed!!

ps. do i have to post 10 of these(essentially spamming) so i could pm you?
Haha~~ thank you~~ I will try hard. And please wait a time~~~ because it about finish~~ nya (´▽`*)b

Update 7/12 Next
Fix Menu System Start Game and Fix All System Buttons~~ completed!!! (;゚Д゚)!!! What the Heck~~~ very tired~

Last edited by HoaiTrung97,

Zeness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Wow its almost 100% great job senpai. And i am sorry for not send message again cuz i mus buy new phone T_T. My old phone is broken but i am always pray for your success completing this project before christmast.

Destroyer5150

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've seen in your screenshots and video, I'd be happy with that ! Great work! I've been playing this game on the old patch(kinda frustrating) on my psp and it is THE best psp game I've played! Really can't wait for this patch to be released!!!!!

Reactions: HoaiTrung97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)