Hacking [PROJECT] TOUKIDEN KIWAMI v2.0 & STEIN;GATE ENGLISH PATCH REBORN BY HoaiTrung97

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you so much for this project, I just finished reading both of the threads and liking all of your comments. I'm unable to PM you directly, but I just wanted to say thanks and that I have HUGE respect for you patching this game and doing all of this work! The screenshots look great and I can't wait to play this game fully patched on my PSP GO!
OMG !! Thank you so much !! I will try to finish it as soon as possible, wait for me! Cdamron-kun!

Hello! Just wanted to say that I really like what you've done so far and I am impressed by your dedication to Toukiden Kiwami translation. Good job! I liked all of your posts in this topic and in the 2nd one and followed your profile.
If you will need some help with translation, you can message me!
Besides, I was wondering if you could send me current version of the english patch?
Thank you for further :)
Thank you for supporting me, if I have a translation problem, I'll PM ask to you. As for putting the patch for you, I think I should not do that, I will release it when I finish everything. Please waiting! Kerodas-kun !!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yea its better using physic controller if playing ppsspp on android, Ps 3, Ps 4, Xbox or Moga controller, its not comfortable if using touch
Yeah !! I think so, because the touch screen is difficult to use with high action games like God Eater, Toukiden, Monster Hunter.
Ps: Of course that is when you are a Pro, can use it comfortably. (*´з`)

How is translating the chapter hoai-senpai?

Why not?
Oh! What do you mean? Currently I have translated all of them, just that I'm fixing the characters and editing the text to suit the game. (*^▽^*)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh, if it's about why I can't use the touch screen is simple. I just sweat too much, I have this kind of problem, my hands gets very sweat and I need to keep drying them, since this is a tropical country, then it's always hot in here.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Oh, if it's about why I can't use the touch screen is simple. I just sweat too much, I have this kind of problem, my hands gets very sweat and I need to keep drying them, since this is a tropical country, then it's always hot in here.
OMG!! Really?? Me too!! (*^▽^*)

Zeness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Congrats ^^

Your hand sweat XD

Owh hoai senpai can you translate the main menu too?

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Congrats ^^

Your hand sweat XD

Owh hoai senpai can you translate the main menu too?
Oh! Your mean that its the main menu when entering the game, like "New Game", "Load Game" ...? Unfortunately, I can not edit it, it's an image file, and I still not found a way to extract it. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7