Hacking [PROJECT] TOUKIDEN KIWAMI v2.0 & STEIN;GATE ENGLISH PATCH REBORN BY HoaiTrung97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razordawn000

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I want forces to carry out this project, and just like everyone, I love toukiden because it reminds me of the monster hunter franchise that I love very much. I have everything dear, and thank you for all the effort so far, the toukiden fanbase on Brazil thank you for your work and initiative !!

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Since today is Sunday, I have a lot of free time, so I decided to upload a new review video. Hope everyone will support me. (≧▽≦)

Ps: I forgot, because I put name is so bad, so I want people to help me put name this video. I think I will put it: [PSP] Gameplay Toukiden Kiwami English Patch Full. It's ok? Because I think it's not enough good. Lol~ (*^▽^*)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ya! Thank you, currently I only focus on Toukiden, Stein; Gate will start when I finish Toukiden, it's just a review. (゚∀゚)

Ps: Since the moderator asked me to include both threads as 1, for everyone to easy follow, so I'm here. (*'▽')

Finally I get why this happened, I was kinda worried about the projects, I thought you were banned and forced to drop them, wow, I'm very very late for this, I'm sorry Trung-senpai.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Finally I get why this happened, I was kinda worried about the projects, I thought you were banned and forced to drop them, wow, I'm very very late for this, I'm sorry Trung-senpai.
Oh! Thank you, I always thought you were no longer interested in this project, because I always see your posts on other threads. (*´з`)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh, sorry for that, I saw the threads locked and saw you left our conversation, so I thought you were banned or something so I didn't try to contact you. That's what I thought at least.

But I'm interested in this, I already said that to you, and by the way, I kinda of follow each english translation project for the PSP games, this is the console I have so many memories and I spent so much time in it.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Oh, sorry for that, I saw the threads locked and saw you left our conversation, so I thought you were banned or something so I didn't try to contact you. That's what I thought at least.

But I'm interested in this, I already said that to you, and by the way, I kinda of follow each english translation project for the PSP games, this is the console I have so many memories and I spent so much time in it.
Well, I'm also very sad about it, when I locked 2 old threads, I was very sad about it, and still have some people have PM asking and visit me, and I hope you are one of them, but I was wait for a long time, probably for a month, but I do not see you PM asking me, and when I see you still active in some other thread. I'm really a little sad about it. (;´∀`)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for this, I was just logging in to check any news and checking for any answer about my project, I also notice that you were still here since you answered to others threads, I was checking from time to time, I found this merged thread thanks to your video, remember I subscribed for your channel? So, I never stopped following you, hehe. Just don't worry, we may be apart, but we're still together, as so as we friends. (lol now I talked like Squall in Dissidia)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry for this, I was just logging in to check any news and checking for any answer about my project, I also notice that you were still here since you answered to others threads, I was checking from time to time, I found this merged thread thanks to your video, remember I subscribed for your channel? So, I never stopped following you, hehe. Just don't worry, we may be apart, but we're still together, as so as we friends. (lol now I talked like Squall in Dissidia)
Yeah! It's good to see you again, okay! Enjoy Enjoy !! (*^▽^*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free