YharnamBadass

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
View attachment 39692View attachment 39693
View attachment 39694
New Features:
-Add/Delete Pages (you can only delete newly created pages :) )
-Text Analysing(Colors,Person who speaks)
-Easy Read Mode in "Full Script" mode (is marking everything pretty slow --> around 20 sec.)
-shows which file was opened

As you can see my tool is pretty finished now and ready for use :D.
If you klick on "Ace Attorney" at the Menu Strip you can change the Text Analyse Mode, due to the games having different characters.
To make this person recognition work with "The Great Ace Attorney" someone has to send me some .gmd files from the game so i can analyse what kind of special tags each character has.
F.e. in Dual Destinies the number combination <E041 X Y> describes who is speaking in each page.
And to add pictures to each person i have to know if "The Great Ace Attorney" also has these Profile Pictures and how i can get these/if someone can send me them.
Please PM me if you can send me/upload some files and can explain me who is speaking in which page.

Members from the Translation Team: Just PM me for the software. As stated only the person recognition for "The Great Ace Attorney" is not working yet.

I have no idea what you just said, but I love you anyways. XD Thanks for all the hard work guys!. Can´t wait to play this on english :D

Reactions: Benuno

BAZIUKJ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this thread is incredibly active anymore or what exactly the ETA is on the project, however I was wondering if you were in need of people to do english voice acting. I would think that you have most of the people but if there were any other spots needed for voice acting I would love to be a part of this project.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
View attachment 39692View attachment 39693
View attachment 39694
New Features:
-Add/Delete Pages (you can only delete newly created pages :) )
-Text Analysing(Colors,Person who speaks)
-Easy Read Mode in "Full Script" mode (is marking everything pretty slow --> around 20 sec.)
-shows which file was opened

As you can see my tool is pretty finished now and ready for use :D.
If you klick on "Ace Attorney" at the Menu Strip you can change the Text Analyse Mode, due to the games having different characters.
To make this person recognition work with "The Great Ace Attorney" someone has to send me some .gmd files from the game so i can analyse what kind of special tags each character has.
F.e. in Dual Destinies the number combination <E041 X Y> describes who is speaking in each page.
And to add pictures to each person i have to know if "The Great Ace Attorney" also has these Profile Pictures and how i can get these/if someone can send me them.
Please PM me if you can send me/upload some files and can explain me who is speaking in which page.

Members from the Translation Team: Just PM me for the software. As stated only the person recognition for "The Great Ace Attorney" is not working yet.
Why not just release the program publicly so anyone who wants to use it has easy access to it?

Reactions: Noroxus

Benuno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why not just release the program publicly so anyone who wants to use it has easy access to it?
I just want to know who is working on the Translation of "Dai Gyakuten Saiban" right now :rofl2:.

Here you can have it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tnb667wnuhuh9u6/Ace+Attorney+-+GMD+Tool+v0.8.4.rar
EDIT: IF THE PATH FILENAME FOR THE GMD FILE IS TOO LONG, gmd.exe crashes :( .
(only bug right now)
- got some pretty Bug fixes for the color detection
-still need .gmd/.tex files from DGS/The Great Ace Attorney Mode won't display any character pictures/names right now. (Without the .GMDs I can't work on it:ohnoes:.Pls send some to me if you can :yay:.)

Also message me if you have found a bug or a have an idea how to improve the tool :).
And don't forget to credit me an the other guys ;).

(Can't understand some of these peoples who don't share their simple tools with the public
(*cough* Miles Edgeworth 2 Text Studio *cough*).But it is their decision, of course.)

Last edited by Benuno,

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just want to know who is working on the Translation of "Dai Gyakuten Saiban" right now :rofl2:.

Here you can have it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tyawi2xz50x88pn/Ace_Attorney_-_GMD_Tool_v0.7.rar
- got some pretty Bug fixes for the color detection
-still need .gmd/.tex files from DGS/The Great Ace Attorney Mode won't display any character pictures/names right now. (Without the .GMDs I can't work on it:ohnoes:.Pls send some to me if you can :yay:.)

Also message me if you have found a bug or a have an idea how to improve the tool :).
And don't forget to credit me ;).

(Can't understand some of these peoples who don't share their simple tools with the public
(*cough* Miles Edgeworth 2 Text Studio *cough*).But it is their decision, of course.)
Might be a bit off topic, but is it possible to inject letters like š, č, ć, đ, ž, and similar to Dual Destinies? I might test it a little by translating a few lines into Serbian haha

Also, does the tool work with the demo? If so I might translate the whole demo.

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
how long does it typically take to make a translation like this? i'm very much looking forward to this project being completed!
a BIG lot of time, trust me, I am translating PWDD DUal Destinies to Spanish with A LOT of translators in my team and stills taking a lot of time

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Looks like an awesome tool :D Hope that speed up the translation process
Awesome tool?
I prefeer this, it's preety more awesome (even the buttons appears :ha: ) :
programa04.png

programa07.png

programa08.png

https://proyectopwdd.wordpress.com/2015/09/07/70/
It haves some bugs but... works fine editing gmd files... not the same for txt files

Also, @Benuno 's app uses gmd.exe from Skye.
It will make your game crash after a specific interrogation in PWDualDestinies Case 1 because of the lack of indexes in txt files.
The proper way it's to edit them directly.
Please @Benuno wait for us. We are almost finishing the code fixing

By the way... I managed to convert mca to wav, someone knows a way to turn it back?

Benuno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Might be a bit off topic, but is it possible to inject letters like š, č, ć, đ, ž, and similar to Dual Destinies? I might test it a little by translating a few lines into Serbian haha

font03_eng_00_ID_HQ.241f5deb(1).png
Here you can see which characters Dual Destiny supports, you should be able to do it :D.

Also, does the tool work with the demo? If so I might translate the whole demo.[/QUOTE]

AFAIK not really at the moment. But how did you convert? I assume without too much distortion or noise?

https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_input_vgmstream
They use Foobar2000 with the vgmstream plugin.
I found one Spanish Team Member asking for help some time ago when searching for new info. (https://www.hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=44357)
- It would be cool if someone could help us out here.

Also, @Benuno 's app uses gmd.exe from Skye.
It will make your game crash after a specific interrogation in PWDualDestinies Case 1 because of the lack of indexes in txt files.
The proper way it's to edit them directly.

I can't really understand what the problem is by creating a text file first but I will test the scripts in this scene.If my 3DS also crashes, I am also able to implement the GMD Encoding into my tool directly .

"This files have a .gmd-fileextension and they're almost completely readable when you're convert it to UTF8." - Quote from https://gbatemp.net/threads/request...g-a-translation-of-daigyakuten-saiban.393054/

So it should be easy to get that fixed.

Also I made this tool for the DGS Fantranslation in mind.

Anyone with some .GMDs from DGS, pm me as mentioned before (no more off-topic now).
I want to include DGS exclusive Tags into my programm also.
EDIT: some cool guy send me some script/tex files already ;D.

Last edited by Benuno,

BAZIUKJ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a link to the Skype? I would like to be a part of this project and the link does not work.

Benuno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
upload_2016-2-22_21-34-56.png
upload_2016-2-22_21-35-7.png

After I got some GMD Files from DevilSummoner (big THX :D) i could implement compatibility to the DGS .gmd files. (they are different to the dual destiniy ones, as you know)
Due to having not much time now its a little bit buggy in text boxes mode with saving so better edit the text in full script and look it up in box mode (give me 1-2 days for that)

CHECK HERE FOR NEWEST VERSION
WORK IN PROGRESS - it maybe doesnt work in game to load right now (DGS only bug).
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/tnb667wnuhuh9u6/Ace+Attorney+-+GMD+Tool+v0.8.4.rar bug fix for tabs,DGS still untested.
(Save in Full script tab mode for DGS better.)

NEW: PM me if a created file worked on your 3ds rom. ( i cant test it right now :()
i added a fix.

Last edited by Benuno,
Reactions: MRJPGames

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is this project still alive other than the translation tool?

It is alive, literally the last post from a member of the translation was literally Tuesday of last week. Dowolf's translation helped A LOT, the translators are proofreading it to have it 100%. But other than that, please y'all wait for a statement.

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
View attachment 39905View attachment 39906

After I got some GMD Files from DevilSummoner (big THX :D) i could implement compatibility to the DGS .gmd files. (they are different to the dual destiniy ones, as you know)
Due to having not much time now its a little bit buggy in text boxes mode with saving so better edit the text in full script and look it up in box mode (give me 1-2 days for that)

WORK IN PROGRESS - it maybe doesnt work in game to load right now.
Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/5vj5ce38d11m288/Ace+Attorney+-+GMD+Tool+v0.8.rar

Please tell me if a created file worked on your 3ds rom. ( i cant test it right now :()

Sry, one simple bug in it makes these saves unusable, will fix it tomorrow. (nuls missing before each RFD thing)
Japanese support was implemented in Dual Destinies Script Editor a lot of time ago. It is just a charset issue. IDK why it is such a mess for you?
I already tell you to wait. You are loosing your time coding something that it's already coded and also, the actual DDSE we have haves a lot of tools your and options your app does not have, please, wait for us. When @Locke-92 fixes the actual bugs the app will be shared (in a private way) to these people (like you) and translation teams that wanna translate the game, so, please wait. The tool will be avaible to the general public once the Spanish translation finishes, so mods and re-translations can be done then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol