Homebrew [Project] SoulAnger's MENUdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan92

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
so we will have to buy the full version? but.. uh.. it... uhh.. it will come with a flashcard or something or we will be able to buy it and use it for any flashcard or what? if it only comes with the flashcard i hope u pick a good n cheap team *wink*
tongue.gif
jk jk pick the 1 that gives u more money!!! oh yea money$$

haringtonl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am pretty sure the full version will be only for the card manufacturer he chooses. And the free version will be for all the other ones. So there is no buying at all.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Eh... well, I thought it over, and it actually did sound kinda mean... the gist of it was that I'd like to see a video showing all these features that you're talking about... or at least some sort of proof. To me, it just all sounds like a sketch on a piece of paper that will never become something. I realize you don't want to release it until it's finished, but it just seems like it will never be released. Maybe I'm being too negative...

I'm not saying that you're taking too long or anything like that, so please, don't twist my words around to make me sound like a jerk. (I'm talking to the general public, not Soul himself) I'm just saying that it all sounds basically impossible, and I haven't really seen anything that will prove me otherwise. Yes, I've seen that video that was released that demonstrated some of the features. I want something more.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
omg this is gonna be the best menu ever....but taking the time into account.....itll probably be big.....but thats not a worry, well just wait for the 32gb microsdhc card right everyone?

[fucking hate ak2's menu and r4ds's menu...no awesome features.....]

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
The full version I presume isn't for CycloDS(Or any other expensive cart). I presume Soulanger chose the card with the lowest price, TTDS or.... hm ez-flash? Because I think Soul would prefer to get it on cheaper carts because then most people could buy it? Anyway... I would LOL if it was with firecard.

+Me is super disappointed. FREE VERSION?

What were you thinking?

Also for the free version Yuu should take out the buttons that we don't need.
smile.gif

Thanks

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Isaiah: Yes, I picked the team that is known for making cheap, and exceptional Flashcarts.
@War: I see your point, but I cant a way for your argument to be cleared out. Maybe the only definitive answer is when it gets released.
frown.gif

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I felt a bit disappointed wen I heard there was going to be a free version and one built as a firmware. But it will be just as good, right?

But when you mention cheap, exceptional flashcarts, I think DSTT, which it's firmware could run on SCDS1s. Here's to the little bit of hope.
tongue.gif

Gryphon93

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I think so too, but if I like the "demo" of MenuDo, then I'll maybe buy the flashcart that is using it, the full version.
wink.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm surprised it's not team cyclops who are doing the deal with you as they are taking their sweet ass time...

x-mah-D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im like war on this its more a sketch on paper...
also free version...your selling it...Most homebrews are made for fun and public that what home brew communitys are FREE!
I wrote a long version of this but it was very harsh but im not going to say it cause all the tempzombies would come after me with a flame thrower
but this is what i think of payed for homebrews ( with there are none) go talk to nintendo i dont want to know you if you are making a payed for menu...
Im happy with DSision2 and YSMenu at least there released and full and free...
sorry Soul but you have lost my support, you'd think you would be under some pressure but all these mods are editing posts and covering it all up!
not to say Nintendo could sue you if the team went to court...

Where homebrews cause we want some fun in life and free
thats why we pirate cause its free and we have a game console to take out mind of things...

I For one will not be buying the card it runs on!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
War said:
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a second here. SoulAnger, you sold out to a flashcart company? Or am I understanding this wrong?

it's not that he sold out it's just that he needs the help of the flashcart team to get commercial rom loading on it anyway so why not sell it to them considering you spent all that time on it? also this means nothing to those who wanted menudo before as soul stated from the start that there would only be rom loading support for one cart (yet to be announced) and the rest would just only load homebrew (like moonshell)

and to those saying you have to buy it, that is not true. you buy the flashcart, the menu is free to download it just won't work on a different cart
tongue.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
SoulAnger said:
@Isaiah: Yes, I picked the team that is known for making cheap, and exceptional Flashcarts.
Oh no, it couldn't be... could it!!!???

DS-Xtreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...