ROM Hack Project Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Translation

LTK

Trophies
XP
Country
I know exactly what you mean, MarcSchiffres. Pokemon plot is usually predictable and overly cheesy, but I can't help myself from reading every line and talking to every NPC in the main series Pokemon games.

grimeyes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's something I don't understand here. On the front page it says that only 5% of the story has been translated so far, but the patch notes say that they have translated all the way up to route 19 when it comes to the story. So which is true?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's something I don't understand here. On the front page it says that only 5% of the story has been translated so far, but the patch notes say that they have translated all the way up to route 19 when it comes to the story. So which is true?

Route 19 is the first route you reach in this game.

grimeyes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Route 19 is the first route you reach in this game.

Oh, I see. Well, now everything makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will cheat codes work with this patch? I'm using YSmenu.

Cheats should work just fine, but you might have to change the game code for the cheat list for this patch.

How would I go about doing that? I just tried to boot up the game, and it froze. Why is it that the file size is reduced to 296 mb?

that is because it is trimmed, if you are using some kind of r4, you might have to download the edited DATs file hosted at the same place the patch is because it uses the game id to know how to load certain games.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Will cheat codes work with this patch? I'm using YSmenu.

Cheats should work just fine, but you might have to change the game code for the cheat list for this patch.

How would I go about doing that? I just tried to boot up the game, and it froze. Why is it that the file size is reduced to 296 mb?
You can use my modified DATs for DSTT/YSMenu. Working fine for me and other people :)

This replaced the other v3 DATs on Project Pokemon because there were missing data for infolib so that's why you was stuck in loading.

Download Here

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I look forward to seeing the next release... when it's done!
If I remember correctly, a post I saw said probably a couple of days, and that was a day or two. Then again, even if it takes another week or three, with the great work this group does, I don't think anybody would mind.

Chase-san

Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
I used science to determine the real percent for translation for each patch.

Using the very latest of this very second git pull from each.

PP Main: 43642 lines out of 60405 total lines translated: 72.248986%
PP Story: 4318 lines out of 13085 total lines translated: 32.999618%
PSN Main: 42476 lines out of 60406 total lines translated: 70.317518%
PSN Story: 2109 lines out of 13087 total lines translated: 16.115229%

PP Total: 65.26058%
PSN Total: 60.66564%

The god awfully simple program I use to calculate this.

Reactions: 3 people

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
AcktV.jpg
Just a little error that made me smile. I understand how the game recognizes the "arti" as Burgh, it's funny.

Chase-san

Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, some used a bulk replace method. Since we transferred lines from our older BW translation to B2W2.

So we just automated the transferred from all Arti to Burgh. But we have finished sorting those out.

We will be getting an updated patch of our own out soon. To give people a better option.

Chase-san

Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
v4 is out.

http://projectpokemo...slation-Project

34% story trans vs pokestations 26.5% (I calculated each again, they miscalculated again on their most recent reporting, they got a lot done in a short time, but the bugs are glaring)

We don't do it in order, so it doesn't matter if you are at the end or start of the game, you will likely find some translated story text.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.