ROM Hack Project Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Translation

Kris103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your language option may have reverted. Go into Options, check the setting that is fifth down, and make sure it's set on the left.

Ykr1113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so how long till we can expect a full translation :)? its killing me to put this game off because I dont understand japanese. :)
October, when the Englsh version hits. I know that's not the answer you wanted, but it's the truth.

Yep, it will be the official, more professional translation.

tan-tan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to patch it to my rom (one that is already AP patched) and i'm getting "An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT"
Do i need to use a clean rom?

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a shame, I was really hoping to be able to play the fully translated game before the official english release. Eh, At least it's more translated than the original black&white patch.
Since either the Big N or Mediafire got the patch deleted and their mediafire account suspended for a non-official translation patch... I'd say all bets are off and just use their official translation to make an english-readable-kana patch... with the (non-pokemon) names changed back to the romaji from the japanese games.
I think I'll try that... maybe practice on an earlier game first.

KurAiRyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
We need Japanese city options too, each time I want to go to the PWT I fly to the wrong city instead driving me crazy since Pokemon Project at some point kept the Japanese city names for Pokemon White 1 which I liked since my Japanese friends and I grew up with the Japanese version of Pokemon.

so how long till we can expect a full translation :)? its killing me to put this game off because I dont understand japanese. :)
October, when the Englsh version hits. I know that's not the answer you wanted, but it's the truth.

Yep, it will be the official, more professional translation.

I do not like professional translations for video games and anime since they take out needed Japanese references required to fully enjoy the game, hence I like fan translations and subs better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Aglae Pheryl: Is anyone familiar with former forum opg.life ? I missed the transition to the new forum over...