Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deceptionex said:
Currently there are 86 users on this topic, I'm sure more than half of them just got owned. I'm quite happy with my achievement.
you can just hover over the hyperlink to find the real address newfag
fail troll is fail

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
haflore said:
You know you're likely to get a warn from that, right?
Also, I'm just gonna wait 'til morning for this one, no need to stress over it now.
tongue.gif
I don't think he cares, his first post was this prank, after all.

xakota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deceptionex said:
What are all you guys talking about?
It's been dumped already..., just on a private forum that no one knows about. It took me ages to find it. You guys can than me later.
Forums for Download
You are fu?king god damn n?gger b?tch. I was in the middle of downloading a file- 5 gigabytes into a 7 gigabyte download. Thanks to your ass, I had to end the process and start the whole download over.

Fu?k off, eat sh?t, and die.

hyosuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
xakota said:
Deceptionex said:
It's been dumped already..., just on a private forum that no one knows about. It took me ages to find it. You guys can than me later.
Forums for Download
You are fu?king god damn n?gger b?tch. I was in the middle of downloading a file- 5 gigabytes into a 7 gigabyte download. Thanks to your ass, I had to end the process and start the whole download over.

do not feed the troll, man

milkmycats

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xakota said:
Deceptionex said:
Forums for Download

You're partially at fault for falling for it. While he shouldn't have posted it in the first place, you were actually dumb enough to open it.

xakota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess you're right. Ever since the fall of the romsite i used to use I've been trying to find a good one, but they're always getting snipped by the mods whenever they're posted, so I got excited when I saw a link that hadn't been snipped out by a mod yet (I figured since he only had one post he didn't know the rules), and well, that shіt happened.

I am so mad right now.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xakota said:
I guess you're right. Ever since the fall of the romsite i used to use I've been trying to find a good one, but they're always getting snipped by the mods whenever they're posted, so I got excited when I saw a link that hadn't been snipped out by a mod yet (I figured since he only had one post he didn't know the rules), and well, that sh?t happened.

I am so mad right now.

Why would a mod not snip the link? And why not wait until after someone clicked it? I could have told you it was fake.

You're the one who clicked it, be mad at yourself.
And please, try thinking before you post.

blacksniper

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Deceptionex said:
My little joke inspired all these first time posters. See how I'm increasing the member participation rate?
Yay you.

On topic, I think, who else actually solved all the puzzles in the first two games? Who did that without using guides or hint coins? I did both for Layton 1 and have done the same for all but the final sliding puzzle in the special rooms. That puzzle sucks...

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Deceptionex said:
My little joke inspired all these first time posters. See how I'm increasing the member participation rate?
Yeah, you increased the participation rate but at what cost, all you did was make people pissed off. -_-
I clicked the link but I am not pissed because I know the rules and that was my fault for clicking it, If I had of thought for a second, I would've thought, "Hang on! Gbatemp does not allow rom sites to be posted, so this is a fake."

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
Yeah, you increased the participation rate but at what cost, all you did was make people pissed off. -_-
I clicked the link but I am not pissed because I know the rules and that was my fault for clicking it, If I had of thought for a second, I would've thought, "Hang on! Gbatemp does not allow rom sites to be posted, so this is a fake."

People post romsites all the time, you know the rules but clicked it anyway v_v
Again, you all should have known it was fake.

Where's a mod when you need one v_v

On topic: Yeah, I beat the first one, but used a guide close to the end
frown.gif

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
gifi4 said:

People post romsites all the time, you know the rules but clicked it anyway v_v
Again, you all should have known it was fake.

Where's a mod when you need one v_v

On topic: Yeah, I beat the first one, but used a guide close to the end
frown.gif
Lol, didn't I just say that, anyway I used a guide for some of the puzzles that I could never figure out for both games.

Deceptionex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys do know Rick-rolling isn't against any law or rule, but racism is. If you guys feel like getting mad at someone, let it be the raging racist guy.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deceptionex said:
You guys do know Rick-rolling isn't against any law or rule, but racism is. If you guys feel like getting mad at someone, let it be the raging racist guy.

It's ok, don't cry
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright