Hacking Private Headers

ACNLMelonYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if i would be able to have some help from some very nice person to have a Private header, i am unable to purchase a powersave or a gateway cartridge as i am broke as hell after buying sky3ds and 32g micro sd card. Also is there a way i can make a Private Header like from scratch. Any help would be appreciated thank you

MelonYo:3

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if i would be able to have some help from some very nice person to have a Private header, i am unable to purchase a powersave or a gateway cartridge as i am broke as hell after buying sky3ds and 32g micro sd card. Also is there a way i can make a Private Header like from scratch. Any help would be appreciated thank you

MelonYo:3
It's a bad idea to get a header from someone else, as a service if you send me the funds to buy a cheap game I can rip the header and send you it but even then you're trusting someone over the internet to not screw you over.

You won't have to pay me anything just enough to buy a cheap new game.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,
Reactions: Tony_93

ACNLMelonYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a bad idea to get a header from someone else, as a service if you send me the funds to buy a cheap game I can rip the header and send you it but even then you're trusting someone over the internet to not screw you over.

You won't have to pay me anything just enough to buy a cheap new game.
Hey there ive sent you a message :) thanks

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheapest game I can buy for you in my gamestop new is Paddington Adventures in London for 14.99 USD so roughy 16 USD i'll rip the header destroy the cart and send you the header in a private message.

ACNLMelonYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would be able to do that for you, im not sure what your timezone is but would you be able to do it today if it isnt to much to ask :)

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would be able to do that for you, im not sure what your timezone is but would you be able to do it today if it isnt to much to ask :)
It snowed today so I can get it tomorrow but my only concern is Sky3ds can get funky with headers for some games if anyone reading can confirm he does not need a specific header like C2 or something please tell me now.

ACNLMelonYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It snowed today so I can get it tomorrow but my only concern is Sky3ds can get funky with headers for some games if anyone reading can confirm he does not need a specific header like C2 or something please tell me now.
Right okay no problem! I appreciate your help, im kinda a newbie when it comes to headers and roms but i got 9 roms so is it specific games that the private headers dont work on or?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right okay no problem! I appreciate your help, im kinda a newbie when it comes to headers and roms but i got 9 roms so is it specific games that the private headers dont work on or?
I'm not quite sure I don't have a sky3ds but from what i've read some games like smash want certain types of headers but this may or may not be true since headers on a gateway card work on every rom

ACNLMelonYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not quite sure I don't have a sky3ds but from what i've read some games like smash want certain types of headers but this may or may not be true since headers on a gateway card work on every rom
Right i see. I got smash -.- i hope it works on all Dx

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There are 3 headers types, but the most important one is the C2 since %90 of games use that kind of header.

I recommend buying Asphalt 3D, it is type 2 and you can find it in Gamestop for $3 used.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 3 headers types, but the most important one is the C2 since %90 of games use that kind of header.

I recommend buying Asphalt 3D, it is type 2 and you can find it in Gamestop for $3 used.
But isn't the point to buy a brand new game to ensure someone else didn't rip the header and return it? I know the odds are stupid low but its not worth the risk IMO.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But isn't the point to buy a brand new game to ensure someone else didn't rip the header and return it? I know the odds are stupid low but its not worth the risk IMO.

That's like buying any used 3DS game and never using it online because someone else might have ripped the header too...

There is 3 kind of game cardtriges: AE, C2, and 45. Your header needs to match the game cardtridge, for example pokemon games use C2 and Smash Bros uses AE, so your header would need to match the game or you would get an error when you try to go online (but no ban).

Anyways, try to confirm you are buying a game with C2 type header, because as I said before the vastly majority of games are C2 so it is a priority. Over the other 2 type of headers.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's like buying any used 3DS game and never using it online because someone else might have ripped the header too...

Anyways, try to confirm you are buying a game with C2 type header, because as I said before the vastly majority of games are C2 so it is a priority. Over the other 2 type of headers.
Is there a way to tell if paddington has a C2 header without buying it? @ACNLMelonYo what do you want me to do buy the cheaper c2 header game which may or may not have had its header ripped for 3 USD or risk not getting a c2 header and shell out 16 for a sure private header that may not be C2?

ACNLMelonYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to tell if paddington has a C2 header without buying it? @ACNLMelonYo what do you want me to do buy the cheaper c2 header game which may or may not have had its header ripped for 3 USD or risk not getting a c2 header and shell out 16 for a sure private header that may not be C2?
So far im leaning towards the cheapest option but if paddington is a c2 header then i would get that.. i think xD

Last edited by ACNLMelonYo,

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I would suggest to buy a cheap $3 second hand game and rip the header instead.

I have bought several second hand games, played online and never had an issue.

The possibilities that it has been ripped is like winning the lottery (if you are that lucky you should be buying lottery tickets instead :P)... I think it would be a lot worse to spent $15 in a new game and get the wrong header.

Last edited by Tony_93,

ACNLMelonYo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would suggest to buy a cheap $3 second hand game and rip the header instead.

I have bought several second hand games, played online and never had an issue.

The possibilities are like winning the lottery... I think it would be a lot worse to spent $15 in a new game and get the wrong header.
Fair enough ill go with the used then i suppose. thanks for your help guys much appreciated!

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok im back
Once memchunkhax2 is released, you can downgrade and rip your headers via gateway if I'm not mistaken?
true your right but that would make the Sky3DS semi useless we also need to wait for Gateway to release something soon™ @Tony_93 are there any other games that are super cheap the have c2 headers asphalt is not near me im in 06710?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended