Prb 5.05 / 6.72 / 9.00 Exploit Menu Essentials + Leeful Offline PS4 Trainer (beta test)

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 130,273
  • Replies 497
  • Likes 54

Leon90xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the host 🙂

I have slow exploit in browser, idk why
1 minute and 50 seconds
And first time kernel panic ever
My ps4 don't like browser 😅

0bRex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Strangely enough I've also had KP on first try with new prb host after caching . Haven't had any KP on leefulv3 host .

Can we have in future only host with payloads that are essential, like in past super light and no trainer .

Host does look great tho

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you are still seeking for a hosting and domain solution, I would suggest Freenom domains and AtSpace for the hosting.
I've used those in the past for hosting Webexploit for the Wii U and PS4's GoldHEN (for personal use both).

Reactions: Ashish999

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah not working for me man. Out of 3 tries only 1 time I was able to come out of rest mode. The other 2 just a black screen and PS4 blue light flashing/humming. I had to hold down power button to reboot. Other than that I friggin love it man. It’s also super fast compared to others I have tried. Payloads load faster and so does goldhen.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah not working for me man. Out of 3 tries only 1 time I was able to come out of rest mode. The other 2 just a black screen and PS4 blue light flashing/humming. I had to hold down power button to reboot. Other than that I friggin love it man. It’s also super fast compared to others I have tried. Payloads load faster and so does goldhen.
Rest mode has been perfect for me on my pro works every time

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Add game mods like gta and rdr2.. and also some essential payload like history blocker, disable update etc etc @Prb @Leeful btw thnx for a beautiful menu and trainer...

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Add game mods like gta and rdr2.. and also some essential payload like history blocker, disable update etc etc @Prb @Leeful btw thnx for a beautiful menu and trainer...
disable update is not needed goldhen has it built in runs everytime you load goldhen so would be pointless to add a separate disable update payload
have no plans to add gta / rdr2 mods or anymore payloads atm to the menu but you can use binloader and send payloads via netcat gui or any payload sender as the tip suggests in menu

earwaxking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this!

For some reason after successful JB and enabling bin loader + WebRTE I'm still seeing instant payload disabled and WebRTE shows not running in trainer menu.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rest mode has been perfect for me on my pro works every time
Looks like it might be b2. I started using 2.0b now and have yet to have any issues coming out of sleep mode. Same thing happened when 2.1.3b came out, it didn’t work for me while everyone was loving it so I stayed on 2.1.3.
Can you please add Goldhen 2.0b????? So I can know for sure

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny