Hacking PowerSaves For Amiibo Works as a NaMiiO

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dpad_5678 is there any way that this could be used with the Amiiqo/n2elite? I currently have an Amiiqo, but I don't have a phone with NFC capabilities and I really don't feel like ordering the Amiiqo usb reader through shady merchants. If you are able to get this to work, please let me know! Thanks for trying even if it doesn't work.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dpad_5678 is there any way that this could be used with the Amiiqo/n2elite? I currently have an Amiiqo, but I don't have a phone with NFC capabilities and I really don't feel like ordering the Amiiqo usb reader through shady merchants. If you are able to get this to work, please let me know! Thanks for trying even if it doesn't work.
Most likely, but without the Lock function as well as Set Bank Count.

You would have to use someone else's phone for that.

I'll try tommorow and let you know.

stenri

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
prejudice are holding a powersave Datel amiibo I can not load the bin ready files for transfer to tag nfc215 necessary to force the phone and ' can load them directly with the powersave if' is how I do the folder where do I put the bin which ' what do I need besides the bin and powersave if you help me thanks

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
How-To Thread Here

Okay, so I picked up a Amiibo PowerSaves at Gamestop today. I know the Maxlander and NaMiiO are just modified versions of the APS base but my Maxlander portal does not register as a APS or a NaMiiO.

But since the NaMiiO is compatible with the APS software, I thought they'd be the same, with no hardware mods.

Sure enough, I was right. You can even restore Amiibo backups to the Powertag that comes with it.

If you dont' believe me/want to try it yourself, you can buy the Amiibo PowerSaves device.
Keep in mind if you but it from another place make sure it includes the Powertag.

If anyone is curious, I have 4 Maxlander tokens, a Maxlander base, an Amiiqo, an Amiiqo USB R/W, an Amiibo PowerSaves, and a Amiibo PowerSaves Powertag, and I am open to testing to anything of the matter

UPDATE: You can use this and the NaMiiO Software to restore Amiibo .bin's to empty NTAG215's!
Wait, so can you not write to blank NTag15s?

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That'd be great. I was kinda looking into an amiiquo for a minute there, but I didn't really feel like spending that much, or trying to deal with some of the iffy sellers out there. haha
And for $30 too! I might run into GameStop tomorrow and grab one! It would be fun to mess around with if anything. Haha

Is it possible to store multiple amiibo on the tag it comes with? Or is it more of a one at a time sorta thing.

An amiiqo can hold 200 though

blunty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just jumped in here to say that I found the Amiibo Powersaves (with power tag) at GameStop for $14.97.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just jumped in here to say that I found the Amiibo Powersaves (with power tag) at GameStop for $14.97.
Yup, just saw it there on clearance for that same price. Amiiqo might still be a better alternative but you could buy 3 of these Amiibo PowerSaves (For the 2 extra Powertags) and it would still be cheaper and easier to buy/find then NaMiiO. Rest in piss NaMiiO.

cybrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God damn. I own a NaMiiO and I've wanted to get extra tags for it. If I can't figure out where I'm just gonna buy a bunch of these things. That price is just ridiculous.

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Question, just picked up a powersaves for use with namiio and plugged it in and fired up namiio. Said it was updating hardware but was stuck at the beginning for forever. Is that normal? I unplugged it and now it seems it wont detect my device at any usb port I use for both namiio and official powersaves program.

fugazi72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says updating hardware red bar
Then it goes to a new yellow bar and I hear windows disconnect it at the half way mark.

I wait a min then disconnect the power saves

Then I reconnect it and the yellow mark moves again and it says no device found

I then disconnect it and reconnect and now it says the main screen and detects my Amiibo's and the power tag when I place that on the base.

They were on sale so I picked up a few today.

digitalkid56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you list the NFC devices that you've tested or can confirm works with the PowerSaves for Amiibo?
The Power Tag is rewritable and works perfectly! I just want more options.. Even if it's only a one time write..
thanks!

Kempf99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the NTAG215 stickers won't work? Will the Powertag thick plastic circles from codejunkies work to create new amiibos with the Powersaves device?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay