ROM Hack Question Powersaves not working need help!!!

Urim512

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a few months ago i bought a datel powersaves amiibo portal and powertag for me to help me avoid buying the physical amiibos i even have .bin files for all the amiibos that are currently released or at least ones i care to have. now after i got it i had a problem right away first off my powersaves powertag as i refer to it as had a dead chip i was upset however i had the portal which was fully functional now i find some affordable replacement chips i could use. problem #2: after the chips arrived i am able to get through the part where the portal checks for the powertag and then get to the menu and now a new problem has arisen all but 1 option is usable and from what i have seen in videos and how to guides it is the one that lets me change my amiibos so if anyone can help me fix this problem i would be very grateful as i have been trying just about all summer on different forums that talk about this product and i am unable to find or receive any solutions at all please help me i want to use my powertag hopefully without needing to buy a physical amiibo please i have the bin files in the right folder and everything but it wont let me access them in either restore or backup and i don't know what else to do i have tried everything i can find to do if you know of my problem pleae let me know how to fix it and i will share the .bin file collection i have please.

i would like a reply before i start school on the 23 of august that gives anyone who can find a solution 23 days please help i don't want to throw this away.

Last edited by Urim512,

Urim512

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not called a puck, stop calling it that, it is called a powertag.
sorry i didn't know i just want help figuring out why i cant access the bin files so please over look that i called the powertag a puck

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It is not called a puck, stop calling it that, it is called a powertag.
i edited my post changed where i said puck to powertag sorry if i offended you but if you could have someone who can help me please have them tell me how to fix it to where i can use my bin files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands