Homebrew Post your working GBA Footers...

mesa_rune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bother you again. Can you please upload the footer for FFVI European version? Because that is the only version compatible with the sound restoration patch. Thanks in advance!
It's cool. Final Fantasy VI is one of my favorites. Wasn't sure which version you were using.
Difference between the footers being that the US rom is 8MB, and the European version is 16MB.
All the other options are the same.

Attachments

• FFVI (E) footer.zip
    736 bytes · Views: 195

tatundria

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, I noticed that and I also learned how to create the footer. Easy after all. The difficult part for me is to create the banners. I am playing the restored version of FFVI advance now. Great. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: mesa_rune

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone pack all the gba footers into a single archive for easy one click downloading like posted in the OP thread?

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Does anyone has a Castlevania Double pack (eur) gba footer?

I tried a few times to launch my self-made gba cia (with my icons,banners,...). But I got a "turn your power down error".
I already tried different combinations to make a footer for this title without success.
Can anyone post or say my how to make a perfect footer for this game please?

When I try Mother 3 with the footer that it's posted here, I have no problems.

tatundria

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Here's the art files and footers for both golden sun games. Also for Super Mario Advance 2 (SMW), Castlevania Circle of the Moon, and Megaman&Bass.
Can you share the footers and banners of Super Mario Advance 2 instead of Super Mario World please?

joeh1974

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to get Super Mario Advance 4 working? I've tried multiple save types, SRAM patches and other IPS patches, but no luck- either stuck at a "save corrupted" screen or with an unusable map on World 1.

I came to this thread with the same questions. Has only been able to get this working?

D

Deleted-355425

I came to this thread with the same questions. Has only been able to get this working?

there is a working version, takes a few seconds to get it started once, fine after that.

when you have the one that gives you a strange map 1 and its all over the place, home button it, relaunch cfw and load the game again. it will say corrupt save but its a bogus screen, game saves fine and you can continue to play.

Reactions: joeh1974

joeh1974

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a working version, takes a few seconds to get it started once, fine after that.

when you have the one that gives you a strange map 1 and its all over the place, home button it, relaunch cfw and load the game again. it will say corrupt save but its a bogus screen, game saves fine and you can continue to play.

So on the version that I have, I get the corrupted save screen. I can't seem to get past it with any combination of button presses. How do I get past that screen to even start the game?

joeh1974

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just pressing A should do it.

Wish that would have worked. :)

Anyway, it looks like somebody re-posted it on the same site, and hopefully it should work. Do you happen to know the product code of it so that I can make sure I delete the right one?

FONZD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here is some art files and footers... Rock'n Roll Racing looks better with the colors restoration patch.
READ NFO_FTR.

Attachments

• Contra Advance - The Alien Wars EX.zip
    39.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Metal Slug Advance.zip
    32 KB · Views: 192
  • Rock'n Roll Racing.zip
    38.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Super Mario Advance 4.zip
    42.1 KB · Views: 279
Last edited by FONZD,
Reactions: lPolarisl

Jaitsu

Yet Another GBATemp Furry
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish that would have worked. :)

Anyway, it looks like somebody re-posted it on the same site, and hopefully it should work. Do you happen to know the product code of it so that I can make sure I delete the right one?

Super Mario Advance 4 shows up as "CTR-N-AX4P" or "CTR-N-AX4E" depending on the region. And do tell if you find a working version/footer, I'm trying to get it working too.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres a footer for Medabots - Rokusho Version (USA) saves just fine. Game is so fun its like pokemon but with a mix of RTS.

Attachments

• Medabots - Rokusho Version (USA).zip
    653 bytes · Views: 172

Yoshi9288

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here are my Working Footers for Advance Wars 1 and 2 (Europe), Super Mario Advance 2 - Super Mario World (Europe) and F-ZERO Climax (Japanese)

All games Tested and all are working like a charm. ^^

Attachments

• Advance Wars (D, F, E).rar
    454 bytes · Views: 210
  • Advance Wars 2 (D, F, E).rar
    456 bytes · Views: 181
  • F-Zero - Climax (J).rar
    448 bytes · Views: 173
  • Super Mario Advance 2 - Super Mario World (D, F, E).rar
    478 bytes · Views: 176

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well its my first time doing this but I made the banners and the icon including the footer. Tested both games and worked great!

Attachments

• Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga.rar
    30.5 KB · Views: 186
  • MegaMan Battle Network 6 - Cybeast Gregar.rar
    40.8 KB · Views: 159

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw