Post your usrcheat.dat files here!!

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by NESticle, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asuri

asuri GBAtemp Fan

Jun 6, 2007
    Canada
    "I don't plan on letting any site host my codes again until the one that stole them originally takes them down"

then dont host them! we dont care im sure the whole nation knows that they are your codes now that you ___ the whole forum

2. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    If the GBAtemp moderators/admin tell me to pull any specific codes out the dat, or even pull the whole dat, I will.

But I won't be bullied by some self-righteous sniveler that publicly posted codes on a website and then starts whining when someone saw it and stuck it in a dat that is within the context of this thread....which was to post a cheat.dat and keep it updated.

3. h8uthemost

h8uthemost GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 7, 2006
    United States
    All that is, is a bunch of blah blah blah. Nobody cares if that code was made by you, and nobody cares if you get credit for it either. Get over it, and stop whining a little girl.

4. chuckstudios

chuckstudios Putting the pro in procrastination

Jul 19, 2006
    United States
    North Carolina, USA
    A few things I've been thinking about on the Zeld subject...

Also, you demand $1,000,000 yet do not have a location to send the money (address or PayPal account), or even a currency!

5. Zeld

Zeld Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2007
    United States
    *FWOOSH*

Anyone who notices this post will either be saved from it's caustic nature by not knowing what was originally here, or look on this post with grotesque memories of a misunderstanding that has thankfully passed over. The original content of this post might as well be erased from memory, and so it has been erased from here.

Peace.

6. kingjubba

kingjubba Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2007
    Haha..."I will become more powerful than imaginable...i will MOVE MOUNTAINS AND PART SEAS!!! Then you will all KNEEL BEFORE ME!!!

get a life mate...

I'm going to shine some light on your 'oh so powerful position' which will hopefully encourage you to dissappear

======================================================
    YOUR INTERNET HOST 'FREEWEBS' TERMS OF SERVICE:

Hacking Related Content
    There are several definitions which can be applied to hacking related content. Please review the following to better understand the issue and what constitutes hacking related content.

Unauthorized use, or attempts to circumvent or bypass the security mechanisms of an information system or network.

Means unauthorized access to a computer, its files and programs.

Use, create, or distribution or tools or programs intended to alter or enhance the experience of a game or program opposed to the intended use or function of that game or program.

Freewebs does not allow any program to be hosted on an account which is in violation of copyrights of the creator of the game or program to which the hack is intended. Distribution of legal hacks which may be distributed by the creator of a game or program cannot be hosted without express permission from the copyright holder.

If you find a site hosted by Freewebs which is using or distributing content in violation of the above definitions, please make sure that you have the following information to submit to Freewebs.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The red part is interesting for you...you've already violated that
    =====================================================
    8. All non-premium members are required to have the Freewebs Toolbar on their website. This adds a small strip at the top of your website with additional features for your site like bookmarking, tell-a-friend, and search. There will also be a small text link at the bottom of your site linking back to Freewebs.com. Users can upgrade their user status to premium status for less than a dollar a month. Other restrictions apply to all non-premium accounts including a maximum limit of 100 files per account, and unavailability of several site add-ons and extras. In addition, sites that have not signed up for any premium services or registered a domain name will automatically have banner advertisements inserted at the top of the site. Members can remove the banner ad and the Toolbar at any time by signing up for any of our paid services starting at less than $2 per month.
    Users agree not to contact any advertisers run on Freewebs or Freewebs sites. If you have questions or problems regarding advertisements, please contact our support or abuse departments.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where is your top toolbar? Not there? but i could have sworn you were a non-premium member..you do have the bottom bar so wheres the top?
    =====================================================
    NINTENDO COPYRIGHT POLICY (the most interesting, i suggest you read)
    http://www.nintendo.com/corp/faqs/legal.html#copyrights

(i think this part is definitely important for you...although i can't prove you download ROMS to produce your code...i CAN say that you MUST copy the game code to your computer: OH DEAR FOR YOU

Are Game Copying Devices Illegal?

Yes. Game copiers enable users to illegally copy video game software onto floppy disks, writeable compact disks or the hard drive of a personal computer. They enable the user to make, play and distribute illegal copies of video game software which violates Nintendo's copyrights and trademarks. These devices also allow for the uploading and downloading of ROMs to and from the Internet. Based upon the functions of these devices, they are illegal.

If you do download ROMS, then that is also illegal...All the myths about having it for 24hours...owning the game etc is bullshit...complete bullshit....it is ILLEGAL...fullstop.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY...

oh and i was thinking of hosting some of your codes on my site....so whats that $1000000? more? no problem, isn't that the going rate?
    idiot

7. seracrux

seracrux Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2007
    Manila
    Question about the codes:
    How can someone prove that they are the ones who wrote the cheat codes?
    Are Action Replay and Game Shark products illegal?
    Is Rayder or anyone who posts codes but do not claim credit nor charge for them legally liable?
    If Rayder did not copy the codes from the author's website, but got it from a third party in good faith, completely unaware of the existence of the author (meaning the person who posted the cheat is not the author) then I don't see the logic in going after Rayder.

On a side note, kudos to Rayder for making the effort to share the codes without asking for anything in return. I hope the recent developments will not discourage or affect his updating of the database in any way

Good Day [​IMG]

8. sanoblue

sanoblue The Fuzzy Blue Woof!

Aug 4, 2007
    United States
    North Carolina
    i agree with seracrux, who the hell cares... the internet is a place for the free exchange of information and ideas... duck the duck who made them by posting them in the first place they gave up all rights to the so called "code" due to the open source of the media and medium

and isnt the idea of posting the code the idea of sharing ur findings so that i can be lumped in together with other findings? ie the cheat.dat?

furthermore screw the duck.... this is the internet... the whole idea of having a screen name is to mask urself unless he posts his identity along with his product... he has no claim since the id is just an id.... i can make thousands of emails and instantmessanger ids and sites to claim im him b4 he even finds this post....

thankyou and keep up the good work with the .dat file.... and good night

9. interfreak

interfreak Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2007
    OMG I have never laughed so hard in my whole life! Someone is trying to claim 'copyright' over cheat codes? What next? Your farts as well? Atleast you could *maybe* prove they came from you, unlike cheat codes. As someone famous once said:

"I know you like to think your shit don't stank, but lean a little bit closer See that roses really smell like POO-POO-POO!"

10. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    Added codes for:

Spiderman Friend or Foe (U)
    Crash of the Titans (U)

Also added a No random Battle code that can be turned on and off in-game for:
    Digimon Dusk/Dawn (U)

All made by Hiei-YYH (Is this dude the most prolific code hacker or what? Rock on with your bad self! [​IMG] )

Added more codes for Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights (E)

From CodeJunkies

[​IMG]

11. HBK

HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Mar 30, 2007
    Portugal
    Absolutely QFT.

Now, people don't lets get stupid about this, Rayder's done an excellent job. I don't want this (legendary) topic to get locked because of your bickering.

12. SkH

SkH GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2006
    Algeria
    OH MY GOOD GAMES COOL CODES!!

Hiei-YYH is yeah, the most-coolest code-hacker at the moment!! [​IMG] The game came out, he hacked it. Absolutely cool!!! CONGRATS.!!!! And your work, too, Rayder!! [​IMG] =D

Oh and thanks the JUICED 2 EUR codes!!!! [​IMG] I hope they works... [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. asuri

asuri GBAtemp Fan

Jun 6, 2007
    Canada
    my only word to that and everything else you said:

FAIL

14. HBK

HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Mar 30, 2007
    Portugal

Also to the former quote by Zeld, I leave two words:

COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT

15. HurricaneGame

HurricaneGame Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2006
    Netherlands
    Hiei-YYH is a pro hacker indeed XD.

16. seracrux

seracrux Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2007
    Manila
    I hope Hiei-YYH is aware that people are using his cheats and that it is being distributed to anyone who wants them free of charge, that way we avoid potential claims like the ones in this thread in the future. I also hope he knows how much we appreciate his work, much like we appreciate the other coders' work.

I've also noticed that more and more of the newer cheats come from him, I think that is a good sign [​IMG]

Thanks again to Rayder, and keep up the good work [​IMG]

17. sanoblue

sanoblue The Fuzzy Blue Woof!

Aug 4, 2007
    United States
    North Carolina
    awsome work man [​IMG] kudos

18. HurricaneGame

HurricaneGame Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2006
    Netherlands
    I think Hiei-YYH is aware that people are using his cheats or else he wouldn't update his subscription to the AR manager

19. Zeld

Zeld Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2007
    United States
    *FWOOSH*

Anyone who notices this post will either be saved from it's caustic nature by not knowing what was originally here, or look on this post with grotesque memories of a misunderstanding that has thankfully passed over. The original content of this post might as well be erased from memory, and so it has been erased from here.

Peace.

20. smallkidd

smallkidd GBAtemp Regular

Jun 12, 2007
    United States
    not all of it "a bunch of blah blah blah" if you understand what he is saying........... as a person with exp in these types of things i do understand what he is saying and all he wants is to remove the code from the list IT IS THAT SIMPLE [​IMG] but Zeld you are going crazy, all you had to say was take my code off. why are you giving coders bad rep?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.