Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i wanna make a game that its a flash game. The 3DS can emulator flash?
There is an open-source Flash player called Ruffle that someone might port one day: http://ruffle.rs/
In the meantime, there was a concept app for the DS that should run on 3DS, but don’t expect it to be much good.

no, and flash itself was killed off by adobe 2 years ago.
Well, emulators exist to provide access to content for legacy platforms, so Flash being legacy makes it an ideal candidate.

There were a lot of fun Flash mini-games 20 years ago. You can still play a lot of them on PC using Adobe’s standalone SWF player.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Kartik

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Reactions: zoogie

WARvault

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
With the amount of hype surrounding the Dirtywave M8 tracker on YouTube, it would be awesome to have Littlegptracker available on 3DS

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
With the amount of hype surrounding the Dirtywave M8 tracker on YouTube, it would be awesome to have Littlegptracker available on 3DS
Unfortunately stuff like that requires regular updates and the only thing for the 3DS that updates that much is Twilight menu.

WARvault

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately stuff like that requires regular updates and the only thing for the 3DS that updates that much is Twilight menu.
What do you mean, it looks like the last numbered version update was 7 Jun 2015. Not a very pace-y project to try to stay update-to-date with...?

WARvault

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, that makes me need to wait hours in Universal-Updater to update it lol.
BTW What are those "trackers" you were talking about?
They are an old style of chiptune-ish composer software, particularly used in like warez intros and demoscene. Ahoy have a good YouTube video on the history. LittleGPTracker is, I guess, a "port" of LSDJ for devices like the PSP and a few open source handhelds, as well as PC, with lots of extra features. The Dirtywave M8 is a brand spanking new, tracker specific handheld, with even more features...

Reactions: Halbour

Halbour

Love yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
They are an old style of chiptune-ish composer software, particularly used in like warez intros and demoscene. Ahoy have a good YouTube video on the history. LittleGPTracker is, I guess, a "port" of LSDJ for devices like the PSP and a few open source handhelds, as well as PC, with lots of extra features. The Dirtywave M8 is a brand spanking new, tracker specific handheld, with even more features...
i'm... not sure i understand but thank you anyways 😊

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong