Hacking Possible yet to install Blu-Ray games without an update on 4.82 slim w/HAN installed?

cjizzle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As title says, has anyone figured out a way to install a disc based game to a 4.82 slim with HAN installed without having an update for said game? Everything I have read points to "No" but I've seen a few around the interwebs that say they have done it but didn't explain how. Figured it would be best to verify with the experts. In particular, I have obtained Persona 5 and am wanting to know if anything has developed. CFW2OFW compatibility says no.

Any answers would be most appreciated. Cheers.

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@cjizzle Unless you find something from bguerville or esc0rtd3w, it is probably still not possible.
If you have an activated PSN account you can use their han enabler and their resigner that may be what you're looking for.

Reactions: cjizzle

cjizzle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice. I do have an activated throw away account along with HAN toolbox installed. I have not messed with any specific resigner utilities yet (noob here) although I do have something called PS3xploit-resigner-master. For the only two games I have installed so far (Heavy Rain and Dark Souls) I've used PS3GameConvert and after all the noob mistakes all went well. Will do some further research on the resigner utilities. If you have any advice about how to use those to help create an installable pkg I would be grateful. Otherwise will do my due diligence and read up some more.

Thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1