Homebrew Possible new TubeHax exploit (or at least crash)

• Thread starter jsa
  • Start date
  • Views 14,120
  • Replies 133
  • Likes 7

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i feel like we had similar threads like this before and they usually end up with someone saying 'guys a crash is not an exploit' or something like that?

Reactions: guisadop

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, hi GBAtemp. I was fiddling with the 3DS YouTube app and decided to try feeding it some of the spider exploits, and I managed to get a good crash out of spider28hax :D

I don't know how useful this is, but if someone with an O3DS could try it out for me (I only have an N3DS) and see if it does something as I suspect I might just need to put the correct *hax payload in there.

Instructions:
• Launch the 3DS YouTube application
• Search for 'kgb squirrel' (my YouTube channel)
• Tap on the little down arrow next to 'Channel' and 'Playlists', and choose 'About'.
• Tap on 'JailbreakMii 3DS' and tap on 'Click here for Tubehax2'
• Tap the big, obvious 'Click here for haxx' link and watch the magic (hopefully)

NOTES:
This will /almost definitely/ crash your 3DS as-is.
I'm going to try and compile spider28hax with 10.7 payloads to see if that works. Watch this space ~

Please let me know if this works for you. :-)
This works! Good job!
N3DS ReiNAND 10.7.0-32U

Ricktza

Trophies
XP
Country
It gives an error message saying
"an error has occurred,
Forcing the software to close.
This system will now restart.
(unsaved data may be lost.) "

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be exploitable, depending on what exactly was patched in the YouTube forced update. If it was just the one specific exploit that was patched, then I could see the tubehax + spider28 hodgepodge working. It would be cool to see another free exploit, though!

jsa

OP
Trophies
Website
muffinti.me
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This might be exploitable, depending on what exactly was patched in the YouTube forced update. If it was just the one specific exploit that was patched, then I could see the tubehax + spider28 hodgepodge working. It would be cool to see another free exploit, though!
This is what I'm hoping for. Will try and see if I can make it work for my 10.7 (emunand but whatever) N3DS

Reactions: Justinde75

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work