ROM Hack Pokemon Yin Black & Pokemon Yang White

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:

Ah... that's interesting, and now I can't remember if I changed the second value on mine. I don't think I've seen anything in the script like that apart from Juniper's TMs, though.

Good job figuring it out anyway :3

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:

Ah... that's interesting, and now I can't remember if I changed the second value on mine. I don't think I've seen anything in the script like that apart from Juniper's TMs, though.

Good job figuring it out anyway :3

Yeah, I went and check to see if there were anymore and yeah, those three are the only ones. But yeah, thanks for the kind words, man.
blush.gif
I know I found this out by myself, but I wouldn't even knew how to edit these hex, if it wasn't for your help, so yeah.
wink.gif

BTW, you should check and see...you wouldn't want the same problem I had. I'm gonna release the fix patch later today...Probably, it depend on my mood, but most likely.

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoop, whoop. Weekends here, sooo, there'll probably be some vids coming soon :> Well, not today, but some time tomorrow or on sunday, so check it out! BTW, Bizzle, would you mind sending me what moveset changes were made for Vileplume?

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
modahi said:
when will Escavalier gets Drill Run?
Yeah, it should on version 2. It learn it around its 40 or 50...I gotta re-check.

QUOTE(cheronium @ Aug 19 2011, 01:32 PM) Whoop, whoop. Weekends here, sooo, there'll probably be some vids coming soon :> Well, not today, but some time tomorrow or on sunday, so check it out! BTW, Bizzle, would you mind sending me what moveset changes were made for Vileplume?

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: To avoid any confusing I'm just gonna write down the Oddish-line moveset list, that way you don't halfta worry about heart scale moves. After Moonlight, Vileplume and Bella starts learning attacks different from each other.

Oddish: Chlorophyll-Leaf Guard

Lv 1 Absorb
Lv 5 Sweet Scent
Lv 9 Acid
Lv 13 Sleep Powder
Lv 15 Acid Spray
Lv 17 Leech Seed
Lv 21 Mega Drain
Lv 25 Lucky Chant
Lv 29 Magical Leaf
Lv 33 Moonlight
Lv 37 Giga Drain
Lv 41 Petal Dance

Gloom: Chlorophyll-Stench

Lv 1 Razor Leaf
Lv 1 Acid
Lv 7 Sleep Powder
Lv 11 Acid Spray
Lv 14 Leech Seed
Lv 18 Mega Drain
Lv 21 Leaf Tornado
Lv 24 Lucky Chant
Lv 29 Magical Leaf
Lv 35 Moonlight
Lv 41 Bestow
Lv 47 Giga Drain
Lv 53 Petal Dance

Vileplume: Chlorophyll-Poison Touch

Lv 1 Razor Leaf
Lv 1 Acid
Lv 1 Ingrain
Lv 7 Sleep Powder
Lv 11 Acid Spray
Lv 14 Leech Seed
Lv 18 Mega Drain
Lv 21 Leaf Tornado
Lv 24 Lucky Chant
Lv 29 Magical Leaf
Lv 35 Moonlight
Lv 41 Sucker Punch
Lv 47 Giga Drain
Lv 53 Spore
Lv 57 Sludge Wave
Lv 61 Bestow
Lv 65 Petal Dance
Lv 69 Switcheroo
Lv 74 Solarbeam

Bellossom: Jitter-Leaf Guard

Lv 1 Razor Leaf
Lv 1 Acid
Lv 1 Ingrain
Lv 7 Sleep Powder
Lv 11 Acid Spray
Lv 14 Leech Seed
Lv 18 Mega Drain
Lv 21 Leaf Tornado
Lv 24 Lucky Chant
Lv 29 Magical Leaf
Lv 35 Moonlight
Lv 41 Grasswhistle
Lv 47 Giga Drain
Lv 53 Quiver Dance
Lv 57 Leaf Blade
Lv 61 Teeter Dance
Lv 65 Petal Dance
Lv 69 Bestow
Lv 74 Leaf Storm
Aaah, thanks man! But eh...Bellossom seems to be more useful than Vileplume:( I've always liked Vileplume, but the fact that it's crap can't be denied, lol. It seriously needs a move like Nasty Plot. I mean, why did they make Vileplume's sp. attack higher than the attack, and give it Swords Dance as the only stat-boosting move? It makes no sense
tongue.gif
Oh well, thanks again! I'll save this, in the meantime...
After I finish the main story line and post the vids up (I'm not going to record the Elite Four battles before the N battle), but
I was thinking of doing the post-Elite Four and Champion (Cynthia) with weather teams/i.e. themed teams of some sort, each Elite Four with a different team, if you know what I mean. They'll probably be a little underleveled since I'm not going to go through the hassle of mass leveling different teams, but I guess that will make it more of a challenge:) And the battle with Cynthia is going to be awesome, I was thinking of a theme that would fit Cynthia, and then I thought of the piano solo you hear before fighting her in the Gen IV games, and I made an awesome piano composition, 4 hands! Awwwyeah
smileipb2.png

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicmfc said:
"Does this game have maps changed or what, 'cause the others dont ?sometime?"
QUOTE(Sonicmfc @ Aug 21 2011, 10:04 AM)

"God, a response ?nytm? now would be handy!!!!!! Lazy buggers. "

Okay, that's all I could make out, and wow, it was excruciatingly painful to read.

Sonicmfc, the answer to your question is no. Remodelling maps is pretty close to being impossible so far, so you probably won't find any games with changed maps. At all

After thinking it over, "nytm" COULD be Twanny, but then again, maybe not...

Sonicmfc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Posts merged

cheronium said:
Sonicmfc said:
dos ths gm av mapz cnged r wa, cz tha oters dnt sm 2..

QUOTE(Sonicmfc @ Aug 21 2011, 10:04 AM) God a resonse nytm nw wd b andy!!!!!!! Lzy bugers

Okay, that's all I could make out, and wow, it was excruciatingly painful to read.

Sonicmfc, the answer to your question is no. Remodelling maps is pretty close to being impossible so far, so you probably won't find any games with changed maps. At all

ac it mens "anytime" love!
n no mp hk jst guna mak tha gam borin!! xpted mor frm u hkers...

pokenoobz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, I was having a quick glance through this, is this legit or just a virus, I have to be very sure not to get a virus as last time it ruined my whole family computer, so i'm just checking....

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheronium said:
Sonicmfc said:
QUOTE(Sonicmfc @ Aug 21 2011, 10:04 AM)

nytm = Anytime

cheronium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokenoobz said:
hello, I was having a quick glance through this, is this legit or just a virus, I have to be very sure not to get a virus as last time it ruined my whole family computer, so i'm just checking....
As far as a hack goes, I guess you can call it legit. And as a player of this hack myself, I can assure you that it is no virus.

QUOTE(kidisnice87 @ Aug 21 2011, 05:29 PM) nytm = Anytime
Aaaah, yeah, makes sense
tongue.gif
Wait, no, no it doesn't...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokenoobz said:
STOP SAYING THAT! Very few hacks are ever viruses.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Most mod/tools from here is not containing viruses, i sure about this since i was download that and is not containing any viruses ...

:/ well i don't know about this but is seem someone dislike some pokemon BW mods in here ... :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him